Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Cassandra woke the next morning with her face still pressed to Mammon's chest. He was fast asleep, still holding her tightly against him, their legs now tangled together.

She enjoyed breathing in his scent for a moment before realizing she had to get up and make breakfast. Ever since the retreat she had been enlisted in cooking duty. It wasn't bad really, between the seven of them.

She tried to wiggle free, not wanting to wake Mammon, pulling herself up so she could slide out of his arms. She stopped to look at his beautiful white hair, it looked so soft and fluffy. She had always wanted to touch it and now was her chance, best of all he'd be none the wiser.

She gently reached out and stroked his hair. It was soft and silky to the touch.

Mammon mumbled something in his sleep, causing her to freeze. He hugged her tighter, inadvertently bringing her chest to his face. She let out a gasp as he smiled blissfully rubbing his cheek on her large breasts.

Her entire body heated up with nervous excitement as her heart pounded in her chest. She squirmed again trying to break free and Mammon's sapphire blue eyes flickered open.

He looked up at her groggily through white lashes, his cheek still pressed to her chest.

"M-mammon?" She stammered not sure what to do.

His eyes suddenly shot open and he quickly pulled away from her turning bright red.

"W-what are ya tryin' to do?!" He shouted panicked.

"Be quiet Mammon! You'll wake everyone up! I was just trying to get up without waking you. You wouldn't let go." She hissed trying to calm him down.

"O-oh... well, ya know your so soft and small I must've thought you were a pillow or somethin'!" He turned his head away to hide his blush but she could still see his ears turn red.

"Anyway, I got to get dressed and make breakfast." She said slipping out of bed.

Later after breakfast, she finally decided to confront Kieran. She found him in the living room where he'd been camping out for the past couple of days.

"Kieran? Is it alright if we talk for a minute?" She said sheepishly sitting down on the couch next to him.

His ears perked up immediately. "Of course." He gave her a hopeful look his golden eyes sparkling.

"Look I know you didn't tell me about what really happened because I was so little and I understand. I just wish you told me sooner... And I know it was also grandpa's fault as well he knew too." She sighed.