It is an Honor

'How many Dornish men does it take to fuck a goat?' Bronn said and Tyrion let out a huff of a breath. This was turning out to be a long morning.

'Please don't.' Tyrion begged, Bronn sat down on a leg by a tree leaning against it.

'it seems to me a smart place to meet travelers is in a tavern that way one parties late the other party can drink some ale inside.' Bronn remarked.

'It is the prince of Dorne we are waiting for.' Tyrion reminded him 'not to sell sword friend.'

'If he's so damn important why did they send you to meet him?' Bronn questioned.

''There is bad blood between the Martel's of Dorne and the Lannister's of Castlery rock for years.' Tyrion told them.

'And just in case the Martel's of Dorne spill some Lannister blood it might as well be yours?' Bronn suggested.

''I also happen to be a skilled diplomat.' Tyrion reminded him

'Oh.' Bronn said taking another drink

'Here we are.' Tyrion said noting the horses coming up the trail 'can you read the sigils?' Bronn looked ahead. Princess Emilina's laugh echoed through the trail. Tyrion Bronn and Podrick stood at attention as the dornish approached.

'yellow balls.' Bronn said squinting into the distance

'Lemon trees house thorn of lemon wood.' Podrick answered. 'A vulture grasping a baby in its talons house Blackmore.' Podrick said reading them off as they got closer 'crown and skull the leaders of King Gray.'

'The boy knows his Dornish houses.' Tyrion applauded

'I know the sigils.' Bronn said stiffly

''And House Martell a red sun pierced by a spear?' Tyrion questioned

'I don't see it my Lord.' Podrick told him 'oh, wait... yes. Its there, My lord.' Podrick said.

'Well met my lords.' Tyrion said stepping forward 'your grace king Joffrey welcomes you in his name and my Lord Hand father sends his greeting as well I am Tyrion Lannister of castlery rock master of coin.' They just stared down at him. 'Forgive me.' Tyrion said looking them over 'I don't see Prince Doraian in your company.'

'The princes ales have forced him to stay at Suns peak he sent his brother Oberyn and sister Emilina in his place to attend the royal wedding in his stead.' She rode forward, her horse a beautiful stallion.

'Princess Emilina it is an honor to have you.' Tyrion told her she jumped down off her horse. A mischievous grin on her face. 'I don't see your brother-'

'Oberyn is here. Not here, here.' Emmy told him 'but here in kings landing.' She looked over the men curiously. 'He doesn't like welcome parties.'

'Of course,' Tyrion said, his face pinched slightly. Prince Doraian was the stable Martell but Emilina and Oberyn were known to be trouble. 'well I'm glad to have you as well I know king joffrey and my father the lord hand tywin Lannister will be also pleased to have both the prince and princess of dorne for this most wonderful of days.'

'It's gonna be something alright.' Emmy agreed. She winked at bronn before pulling herself up onto her horse with elegance and grace.

'Yes the king would be delighted.' Tyrion said after a brief pause, 'to be in the company of a warrior such a renowned as prince Oberyn and his wedding feast.'

'Will he?' The Dornish man asked

'Where is prince Oberyn?' Tyrion questioned.

'As our princess said,' the guard said annoyed. 'He arrived before dawn. He is not one for welcome parties our Prince.'

'Very well.' Tyrion said turning around, now he had to find a possibly murderous prince roaming kings landing and keep an eye on his mischievous sister.

'Bye boys.' Emmy said riding ahead

'these fine men from the city watch will escort you-' they started walking past him 'to the city watch you must be wary after such... A long journey.' Tyrion said

'Yes true diplomacy' Bronn added 'She seemed nice.' Bronn said his eyes following Emmy.

'Her brother is known as the red viper and she is known as ms. Mischief.' Tyrion told them

'So you're thinking trouble?' Bronn questioned

'What do you think? One look at that girl and she screams out trouble.' Tyrion told him

'So where now? I am more than happy to keep an eye on the Princess.' Bronn suggested.

''No,' tyrion told him. Although he wasn't entirely sure Emilina wouldn't kill anyone he knew Overyns reputation was more dire. 'We will find Prince Oberyn before he kills someone.' Tyrion suggested.

'How do you plan on finding a single Dornish man in a city full of them?' Bronn questioned.

'He just arrived in the capital after a long journey after two weeks of bad road where would you go?'

'To a proper bed but I'm getting old.' Bronn remarked.