Brave Idiot

'OBERYN!" Emmy declared lunging at him.

'EMILINA!' he declared with the same enthusiasm. 'why are you soo happy?' he questioned as she hugged him tight.

'Cersei picked her champion.' Emmy told him.

'And?'

'Only the bravest idiot I know would go up against, the mountain. Gregor Clegane.' Emmy told him.

'that so?' oberyn said happily.

'it could be our last chance, of getting a real confession and taking him down.' Emmy told him. 'but the man is a beast.' Emmy told him. 'like huge!' oberyn nodded already excited. 'I don't want you dying over this. I cant lose another person I love.' Emmy told him.

'I can do this. I have to.' oberyn told her.

'but are you sure you can win?' emmy countered.

'have faith in your brother.' Oberyn told her confidently.

'I do.' Emmy told him.

'We get our revenge, avenge our sister once and for all love.'

'For Elia.' Emmy agreed.

+++++

'If he wins...' Jaime said leaving.

'Will you find him for me?'

+++++

'My Lord.' Bronn said bowing before Tyrion.

'Do you have new clothes.' Tyrion remarked

'Do you like it?' Bronn said 'look at these gloves they're dove skin they're softer than a virgins thighs.'

'I sent for you days ago.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I've been a bit busy.' Bronn informed him.

'Doing what?' Tyrion questioned

'my bachelor days are over I am to marry Laures stokeworth.' Bronn told them,

'Laures stokeworth. she does not strike me as your sort of girl..' Tyrion remarked.

'I wouldn't say I have a single type of sort of girl.' Bronn said.

'She is dim witted.' Tyrion informed him.

'If I want witt I would marry you.' Bronn told him.

'Did my sister arrange this love match? Did she mention that Laures has an older sister?' Tyrion questioned.

'Yes Feliez I did know that I knew about the older sister.' Bronn informed them.

'Then you knew about the laws of inheritance.' Tyrion went on

'Feliez is 40 and baron.' Bronn told him.

'she still gets the castle when her father dies.' Tyrion reminded him

'She does unless she happens to perish before her father than Laures gets the castle.' Bronn remarked very calmly. 'what? Ladies fall off their horses and snap their necks all the time.'

'You and my sister deserve each other... why would you bother to come here?' Bronn sat down on the cell bed

'Do you remember you told me that if anyone ever asked me to sell you out you would double the price?' Bronn questioned and Tyrion nodded.

'Is it two wives you want or two castles.' Tyrion questioned

'One of each would do but if you want me to kill the mountain it better be a damn big castle.'

'I am a bit short on castles at the moment.' Tyrion admitted 'but I can offer you gold and gratitude.'

'I have gold what can I buy with gratitude?' Bronn questioned.

'You might be surprised.' Tyrion said 'a Lannister always pays his debts.'

'Your sister is a Lannister too.'

'My wife is the heir of Winterfell if I emerge from this with my head still on my shoulders I may one day rule the north in her name I could carve you out a big piece of it.' Tyrion recalled.

'If and may and could but it's bloody cold up north Laures is soft and warm and close.' Bronn told him 'if I gave you the choice between fucking Laures and fighting the mountain you would have you would have your pants down and your cock up before I could blink.' Bronn remarked.

'Does he frighten you so much?'

'He frightens everyone he's freakishly big and freakishly strong and surprisingly quick for a man of that size.' Bronn remarked 'maybe I could take him dance around him until he's so tired of hacking at me and drops his sword get him off his feet but one misstep and I'm dead... why should I risk it?'

'Because you are my friend.' Tyrion suggested.

'Yes I am your friend, I have risked my life for you time and time again how many times have you risked your life for me?' bronn questioned. 'I like you, the pampered little shit that you are but I like you and I'm sorry it has to be this way.' Bronn told Tyrion.

'I understand.' Tyrion said 'Why are you sorry because you are an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart that is what I liked about you in the first place.' tyrion reminded him sticking his hand out Bronn shook it

'We had some good days together.' Bronn noted

'Yes we did.' Tyrion agreed Bronn knocked on the door to be released before returning back to Tyrion

'What will you do?'

'I suppose I will have to kill the mountain myself.' Tyrion told him 'won't that make for a great song?'

'I hope to hear them sing it one day.' Bronn said bowing before them.