Cersei and Jaime

'Emilina.' Cersei said coming up behind her.

'Cersei.' Emmy replied. If cersei wasn't going to call her princess then Emmy wasn't about to call her queen. Cersei's face pinched.

'I was hoping to speak with you.' Cersei told her.

'your castle... at least for a few more days.' Emmy teased letting cersei lead her through the gardens. 'What can I do for you, Cersei?'

'Marcella.' Cersei said immediately.

'I figured you would ask.' Emmy said not saying more just admiring the gardens.

'Well? How is she? Is she alright? Is she safe? Is she happy?' cersei badgered.

'you honestly think I would tell you if she wasn't?' Emmy mused and cerseis face pinched into a vicious glare. 'she is fine though.' Emmy assured. 'she likes Tristan. Her betrothed.' Emmy told her. cersei nodded. 'she is doing quite well in Dorne, quite the beauty too.' Emmy admitted. 'everyone adores her.'

'that's good...' cersei muttered. At least she was happy but she wanted her home. 'tell me this Tristin.' Cersei demanded .

'Tristan.' Emmy corrected. 'he is a kind boy, very skilled, loyal to his family, handsome boy, like I said, she is happy and Marcella likes Tristan.'

'Right...' cersei stopped walking crumbling to the ground. Emmy glanced back at her. she wanted to roll her eyes and keep going but she was playing the good girl, the kind little princess from Dorne. Emmy dropped down next to cersei.

'Cersei?' emmy rubbed her back.

'I just miss her! my baby girl!' cersei sobbed. It wasn't like Emmy or her brothers wanted Marcella there but they had grown to like the girl. It was Tyrion's idea, the previous hand of the king that sent his own niece away. the Martells valued family more than the Lannister, obviously.

'I understand.' Emmy said. She missed her own sister and niece and nephew. She missed them still, all these years later and she was just a toddler when her sister passed.

'I just want her back!' cersei shouted. 'cant you just-'

'it is not my choice.' Emmy told her and Tywin stopped in the gardens, hearing cersei's sobs echoing. 'Marcella is well taken care of, have faith that she is safe with us. We will love her as our own.' Emmy assured.

'But she is mine. My daughter and I don't-' cersei sobbed out. Emmy withheld a groan. Getting Tywins trust was easier than this, getting cersei's was going to take work. She didn't think flashing her breasts would cut it with Cersei.

'I know you wont believe me but she is happy. She has Oberyns daughters to play with as well...' cersei stood up marching away that was when Jaime came marching up to her.

'whats going on?' he questioned Emmy. She turned on her best smile but she had a sinking feeling her charms wouldn't work on him.

'Your sister was saddened that we were unable to bring her daughter.' Emmy said simply. Emmy opened her mouth to say more but Jaime marched past. It seemed her efforts would have to stay with Tywin and perhaps Tyrion Lannister. That's when she saw him. Watching her. he was always watching her but of course he was. Emmy put on a show where ever she went and she liked the attention. She could be anyone here, no one knew her only by reputation and Tywin was clearly smitten with her. 'Hello Tywin.' Emmy said spinning around to him. 'Walk with me.' she said clinging to him and he loved it.

++++

'You really have traveled ever where.' Tywin remarked.

'that's the goal. My brother and I love an adventure.' Emmy admitted. 'learning new languages and customs. It makes for quite the life.'

'I'm sure have some interesting stories.' He said leading them to a lookout.

'I do.' She agreed. Most were the reason for her nickname.

'I would love to hear them all.' Tywin told her. emmy was used to men that were not knowledged, dull and lower in rank. Being with someone that so clearly was brilliant and didn't entirely care for her title was a refreshing. She knew that her brother thought that Tywin sent the mountain to kill her sister and children but... it didn't seem to fit his mold. But her brothers voice echoed in her head as Tywin kissed her. she had a mission, she was going to find the truth and if he was seen guilty... so be it. It wasn't like she was in love with him. But Emmy did like Tywin Lannister.