His arms. His Bed

Emmy heard and felt Tywin whisper Good girl against her bare stomach as he began moving slowly up her body with his warm lips, peppering soft little kisses around her belly, his hands sliding up to her breasts to squeeze and knead them while they waited for his mouth to get there. By the time it finally arrived her nipples were aching from being pinched and teased by his long, strong, gracefully talented fingers.

Emmy didn't think it would be this easy to infiltrate the capital. She didn't think Tywin would be any good either, luckily she was wrong on both accounts.

A loud ragged moan escaped her throat when he replaced one hand with his lips and immediately began sucking, nudging my breast with his chin while he pulled at her nipple, sending shooting bolts of desire straight down to her crotch as the pressure and suction worked together to drive her into a pulsating arousal that arched Emmy's back up off the mattress. His other hand was on her other breast then, his thumb and forefinger squeezing the nipple hard. After a few moments he switched, treating the other breast to the gentleness of his lips while his fingers pinched and tugged at the other, forcing a small cry from her lips.

Dorne was different from other regions at least the royals were. They didn't care for monogamy, Oberyn and Emmy were constant trouble. Oberyn had quite a few bastards. Emmy didn't, she didn't want children but she still liked her fun. Oberyn was known for his murderous tendency and his love of people. Men and woman adored Oberyn. Everyone wanted a piece of the prince and princess of Dorne thinking of their own agendas but Emmy was smart, she wasn't called ms. Mischief for nothing. Their trip to the capital was going to be a way of getting revenge for their sister and her children once and for all. And all it took was a pretty face to flatter the hand of the king and he was leading her back to his personal chambers.

Emmy was still coming when he climbed the rest of the way up her and stretched his body out over hers, pressing down with his hips, letting his weight push Emmy into the mattress while she gasped and tried to recover from the still-pulsing orgasm. She couldn't seem to get under control. She could feel his cock between her legs, the heavy thick weight of it laying against her, so agonizingly close but still not inside her, teasing was one thing but she needed him eating out of the palm after this. A miserable groan whispered out between them and Emmy grabbed his hips, trying to tug him down closer, but when emmy opened her eyes she saw him looking down at her with a satisfied grin. He was playing his own game, Emmy figured.

So see how easy it was to get the princess under him. So see if she could be manipulated, to see if she knew. Tywin watched her squirm under him. Any reservations he had made about her knowing, about having other motions flew right out the window when her eyes popped open and she pulled him to her. Having an alliance with the martells would be beneficial. Would be extremely, he nipped at her neck, beneficial... for both parties.

And then Emmy felt him nudging himself against her, the head of his cock just barely slipping into her folds, stopping at her opening to very lightly, very teasingly push against it. Tywin watched her face as her hips jerked up.

Emmy heard him let his breath out in a long, slow exhale that ended with him reaching up to take one of her hands from over her head, entwining their fingers and pushing it down into the mattress beside her. His chest came down against Emmy and she could feel his heartbeat pounding as his back arched up slightly and his hips rolled down, pushing himself into her slowly, agonizingly slowly, until he'd sunk into her as far as she could take him. The sensation of him stretching her open was breathtaking.

She was going to like the capital, she decided.

Smooth soft skin and thick curls lay on Tywin's pillow. Emmys long limbs wrapped around him. A princess of Dorne in his arms in his bed her skin flesh to his. She would make a fine lady of castlery rock. But if she was anything like her brother oberyn she didnlt want marriage she wanted fun. Then again she chose him. His arms. His bed. she could have picked anyone... Tywin watched her sleep soundly next to him.