What then?

Tywin didn't understand what the princess saw in him. Her title was higher than his, although princess of Dorne, was that really an accomplishment?

Tywin held Emmy to his chest and stroked her hair, talking quietly to her sweet nothing, as his fingers continued touching her lightly between her thighs. He waited until the pulsing aftershocks slowed, then withdrew his hand and smiled down at her, holding his wet fingers up between them.

Sex had never felt like such a power struggle. It aroused him and frustrated him in equal parts. Emmy took control then relinquished it only to take again.

'You think your son did it?' Emmy questioned. Tywin let out a long slow breath his hand trailing down her breath. 'But cersei wants his head on a spike... you willing to sacrifice your own son?' another long breath. 'you want something concrete?' Emmy questioned and he turned looking down at her. 'What can I say? I'm charming.... and tyrion likes to talk.' Emmy told him simply.

'what did Tyrion tell you?'

'There is a woman. A whore named Shae...' Emmy fought for Dorne, she fought for her family. She was going to bring down an empire, she needed thick skin. But if things turned out as Oberyn assured her it would, Emmy and Tyrion had nothing to worry about. 'Tyrions whore.' She went on. 'He said he sent her to pentose, to live a good life but I think you can find her. I think she can be bought or manipulated into spinning a story... if that's what you want.' She said carefully.

'I am so lucky you pranced into my life.' Tywin told her.

'Prance? Do I prance?' she teased. He rolled her onto her back and there was a small nagging in the back of her head that his kisses silenced.

++++

'Prince oberyn princess emilina.' varys said as oberyn and emmy approached the throne room.

'Lord varys' oberyn said bored already.

'Only varys I'm no Lord, you are under no obligation to call me so.' Varys told them modestly.

'Yet everyone does.' Emmy reminded him varys just shrugged in response

'You seem very knowledgeable about the unsullied did you spend much time in essos?' Varys asked Oberyn.

'Five years.' He answered.

'Three for me.' Emmy told him.

'May I ask why?'

'It is a big and beautiful world most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born. What good is it if I never get to see any of it, I don't want to be most of us'.

'Most of us are not princes... princesses.'

'You are from Essos where?? Lez?' Emmy questioned, Varys made a face. 'I have an ear for accents.'

'I have lost my accent.' varys told her

'I have an ear for that as well. How did you get here?' Emmy remarked.

'It's a long story.' Varys told her stiffly.

'And one you don't like telling people clearly.' Emmy said with a smirk to her brother.

'People I trust.'

'My Paramore would find you very interesting don't you think, Emmy?' Oberyn questioned

'She would I don't.' Emmy said bored.

'We have some lovely wine and some boys on retainer... But you know...' Oberyn said 'you do like boys?' Varys shook his head. 'really? Girls?' Again varys shook his head, 'you wont be offended when I say would've never guessed.' Oberyn remarked and Emmy laughed out.

'not everyone is as sex driven as you brother.' Emmy remarked.

'say you.' He hissed.

'Not at all.' Varys told him 'but I was never interested in girls either.'

'What then?'

'Nothing'

'Everyone is interested in something.. some like young some like old.' Oberyn looked to his sister

'Some like to keep their mouth shut before they lose their tongue.' she said sweetly

'When I see what desire does to people what it does to this country, I am very glad to have no part in it. Besides the absence of desire leaves want to pursue other things.' Varys admitted.

'Such as?' Oberyn questioned. Varys glanced at the throne before heading out.

'This is why dorne does not get along with the rest of westeros.' Emmy remarked.