He is the enemy

'All taken care of.'

'you saw her on the ship?'

'All taken care of.' Bronn confirmed for the millionth time.

'And you saw the ship sail away?' Tyrion questioned.

'No one knows she's there except you me and Varys.' Bronn confirmed

'How do you know?'

'Because no one follows me without invitation or I am the last person they ever saw.' Bronn told him.

'Someone saw you you mean?' Tyrion questioned.

'She is gone.' Bronn told him. 'I know you don't wanna believe it but she is. Now go drink until it feels like you did the right thing.'

Joffreys wedding was large and obnoxious and hot. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Tyrion watched the martells chattering, they didn't look murderous, the looked content, Joffrey was up to something though. Emmy was sweet, offering him kindness in a time of weakness. Oberyn though he still wasn't sure about, he seemed more lover than fighter but you don't get a nickname of the red viper for nothing. Emmy brought a glass to her lips, glancing past her brother when Tywin caught her eye. He raised his glass to her from down the table she smiled tipping her own glass to him as a group of dwarves came out in costume. Tyrion didn't have a clue what joffrey had planned. Even Margaery, Joffreys new wife and soon to be queen didn't look to pleased. Joffrey was laughing and clapping. The half men came out preforming the death of Robb stark, a play of Robbs downfall at the wedding. Emmy looked down the row at Tyrion he watched in horror. Tyrion's face was pinched watching the men get laughed at by everyone, the king the loudest.

'Don't tell me like him.' Oberyn whispered under his breath.

'who?' Emmy questioned turning away from the performers.

'Tywin.' Oberyn hissed.

'What?' emmy said scrunching up her face. 'why would you-'

'Because he hasn't been able to take his eyes off of you since we arrived.' Oberyn informed her.

'well I do look stunning.' Emmy reminded him, her eyes drifting back to Tywin.

'Emilina!' Oberyn hissed.

'what?' she whisper shouted back.

'he is a mission.' He missed. 'don't fall for him.'

'I'm not. I just told you-' but he pinched her hip, she smacked him away. 'OBERYN!' she shouted getting Tywin and Tyrions attention. 'stop it,' she hissed turning back to the awkward performance.

'Have you found anything out at least?' Oberyn whispered leaning back into his chair, a pout on Emmys face she poured herself another drink.

'Nothing of value.' She murmured cup to her lips. 'its not like he is going to trust me after a few fucks.' Oberyn slapped his hand to his head in exasperation. 'oh how is me fucking him any different from you fucking the whole of kings landing?' emmy countered.

'I shouldn't need to tell you the difference.' He hissed.

'I'm doing it to get information. You are doing it for pleasure.' Emmy clarified. 'that's the difference.' She hissed through clenched teeth.

'he is the enemy.' Oberyn reminded her and she pulled him to her, whispering in his ear.

'we don't know that. I need more time. I want to be sure or else we are no better than them.' Emmy reminded him. He nodded as she released his shirt fixing his collar.