Revenge

'Oh, get on with it you son of a whore." Tyrion snapped his eyes open when Jaime asked

'is that was a way to talk about our mother?' Jaime questioned with a chuckle. Jaime let Tyrion out of the cell, Tyrion followed obediently.

'What are you doing?' Tyrion was shocked to hear that his brother was saving him. "Who's helping you?'

'You have more friends than you think.' Jaime added

'Who?'

'Varys.' jaime answered.

+++++

Tyrion went to kill his father only to find him already dead.

'Emmy my dear. I'm so sorry about your brother.' Tywin told her.

'Thank you.' she said softly bringing her lips to his she let her lips drag across his skin. He smiled down at her a hand across her cheek. She pulled at her dress slowly as tywin poured a drink but his hands felt numb the glass dropped shattering at his feet the liquid soaking into the floor. His vision blurred as he turned to emmy her face a mischievous look brow raised as she waited for the poison to take effect. He stumbled grasping for balance then gasping for air.

'Emmy?' He panted out stumbling before her.

'I did like you tywin.' Emmy told him as he stumbled against her. 'You were different from other men but you had my family killed.' He gasped for breath. His hands digging into her flesh but she didn't flinch.

'Stop... this' he pleaded.

'No.' She said simply. She took a step back and he crumbled to the ground. She wiped her lips free of the poison. She moved to pour herself a drink as his breath left his body his heart beat stopped and he lay motionless before her. She finished her drink. Dropping it to the ground shattering at her feet.

'Princess?' Tyrion questioned as emmy fixed her dress. She looked down to the crossbow in Tyrions hand. 'You killed him?'

'Looks like we had the same idea.' Emmy noted.

'Why?' Tyrion put down the bow. As emmy wiped at her lips again.

'He ordered gregor Clegane to kill my family. My sister and her children and now my brother. I wasnt sure until i saw his face. At the tournament. I saw his face when my brother accused him.' Emmy said. 'My brother and I got our revenge...' she said sadly. 'I just wish he could be here to see the victory.' Tyrion stepped forward grabbing her hands. He didn't know what to say. A tear slide down her face.

'What can I say tyrion... it was a bad idea to trust me.' She said walking away she was headed home there was nothing here for her anymore.

'A bad idea indeed.'