Late night?

Tywin looked down at Emmy's sweet face, her mouth hung open as she arched her back in pleasure, her eyes had rolled back into her head, her long dark waves strewn across his desk. He watched how her breasts moved with every thrust, and spied how her nipples hardened the more he jerked against her. He saved all this in his memory.

She clawed at his skin as though the earth was trying to bury her alive, desperate, lost.

Tywin kissed her, drowning all her senses with his lingering words, his intoxicating taste, his powerful body flesh to hers. In the morning when the time came for the council meeting Emmy was still asleep, Tywin didn't want to move either, he brushed the hair from her face, placing a gentle kiss on her head. Before heading out, he was late, but it was worth every second with Emmy.

'I hope not all these meetings are going to be this early.' Oberyn whined 'I was up late last night... So does this mean I have a master of something now? Coins? Ships?'

'Lord Tywin and I already decided that I should be the master of ships long before you.' mace Tyrell said they all stood as Tywin came in except for Oberyn he was relaxing his foot up on the table bored out of his mind and tired extremely tired.

'Late night as well?' Oberyn teased as Tywin came in. Tywin just stared over at him. He didn't understand how different the siblings were. Emmy was polite and kind and beautiful, oberyn was already a throne in his side. Tywin sat down with a groan.

'Lord Tywin, you do me the great honor of being on this council.' mace said

'All right the trial begins this afternoon.' Tywin said getting to work, 'opening statements, lets begin.'

'Sandor Clegane has been spotted in the Riverlands my Lord.' varys said

'A coward and traitor.' Cersei remarked

'My birds tell me the hand slaughtered five of our soldiers and Daenerys has taken up residence in Maureen, she has conquered the city and rules as it's queen.'

'Conquers with what?' Cersei spat.

'She conquers an army of Dothraki and unsullied from 8000 strong she has a company sell sword the second sons she has two advisors survive advising her one is jorah mormont and she has three dragons.' Varys went on.

'Baby dragons.' Cersei reminded him

'They grow larger every year.' Varys told them

'Is Mormont still spying for us?'

'No longer, he appears to be fully devoted to her as for sir Berristan it seems he took his dismissal from the kings guard a bit harder than anticipated.' Varys said

'He was an old man he was not fit to protect my son.' Cersei told them

'Joffrey didn't die on his watch.' Tywin told her 'dismissing him was as insulting as it is stupid.'

'Don't tell me you're worried about a child halfway across the world?' cersei remarked

'A child with two seasoned warriors counseling her and powerful army at her back.'

'Varys is right I have been to see the unsullied firsthand they are very impressive on the battlefield.' Oberyn told them 'less so in the bedroom.'

'Dragons have not won a war and thousands of years armies win them all the time.' Tywin said 'she must be dealt with.'

'How my lord? Her death?' the grand maester questioned.

'Eventually, it will come to that... can your little birds find their way into Morreen?"

'Most certainly my Lord.' Varys agreed

'Lord Tyrell be a good lad and fetch me my Quill and paper.' Tywin said, Mace got it proudly Oberyn watched with this taste.