Leverage

'We have been over this the matter is closed.'

'Well I am opening it.' Cersei said

'No.' Tywin answered 'you are to be married to Loras Tyrell, we are still betrothed to Loras Tyrell and you will marry Loras Tyrell as soon as Tommen married maergery.'

'Father!' cersei pleaded

'I already decided that. it is agreed upon.' Tywin told her.

'not by me! I will not.' Cersei shouted.

'Jaime cannot marry or inherit land, tyrion's sentence will be carried out tomorrow you have on several occasions made great claims about your commitment to this family's future your role in this future is more vital than it ever was.' Tywin reminded her.

'I will stay In Kings Landing with my son where I belong.'

'When you were nine years old I was called to the capital I decide to take your brother with me not you that you would not be left at Castlery rock under any circumstances if you recall.' Tywin began.

'I do not want to hear another one of your smug stories about the time you won.' Cersei told him 'this is not going to be one of those times.'

'Do you think you are the first person that will be pushed into a sept to be married against her will?' tywin questioned with a chuckle.

'When you burst into the throne room to tell me you won the battle of the black water, did you remember I was sitting on the iron throne with Tommen... I was about to give him an essence of nightshade that's how far I was willing to go so those awful men would not take my son away someone awful is coming to take him away.' Cersei sneered.

'no.' tywin told her sternly.

'Joffrey is dead.' Cersei went on 'Marcella has been sold like livestock and now you want to ship me off to high garden and separate me from my boy my last boy... Maergery will dig her claws into him and you will dig your claws into him until you rip him apart like a beast you are I will burn our house to the ground before I let that happen.' Cersei warned him.

'And I will give you that...'

'I will tell everyone the truth.' cersei told him, her last defense.

'And what truth with that be?' Tywin questioned ignorantly. Emmy watched silently, secrets, secrets... she smirked as cersei spoke.

'you don't know do you? You never believed it how is that possible?' He waited silently 'of course it's possible how can someone so consumed by the idea of his family have any conception about what his family was doing... We were right there in front of you and you didn't see us once... look in the past 20 years you wouldn't even looked at your own children and you would've known.' Cersei told him softly.

'Know what?' tywin questioned.

'Everything they say is true about Jamie and me your legacy is a lie.'

'I don't believe you.' Tywin said

'Yes you do.' Cersei said simply

++

'Their family is screwed up Oberyn.' Emmy told him laying back in the chair as elliana stood naked before Oberyn.

'what did you find out?' oberyn questioned walking over to her. taking her cup from her hands. she glared up at him snatching it back from him.

'not what we want to know but good leverage.' Emmy assured him. 'if need be.'

'Excellent, sweetie.' Elliana agreed kissing her cheek.

'did you talk to twyin about the little plan you said, something to push the littlest Lannister over the edge?' Oberyn questioned.

'I will.' Emmy assured heading out. 'Proceed with your fornication.' Emmy said leaving them be.