Unable to think

Tyrion was finally breaking it off with Shae. Bronn came in to escort Shae to a ship that would lead her to pentose.

'You will have a comfortable life in pentose.' Tyrion told her as shae sobbed 'Bronn will escort you to your ship.' Bronn moved to help her up but she slapped him in the face, storming out of the room Bronn looked Tyrion before following after his whore. Emmy watched as the woman stormed through the castle, tears in her eyes. She woman shot Emmy a glare before Bronn came marched up behind her.

'My Princess.' He coed. 'gorgeous as ever.' He remarked with a wink.

'you flatter me, Ser bronn.' She coed making her way to tyrions room. She decided that the twins, cersei and Jaime were a lost cause but tywin was under her spell and Tyrion could be easily manipulated. She was sure of it.

'Lord Tyrion?' Emmy said knocking on the open door. Tyrion wiped the tears from his eyes.

'Come in.' he said through a raspy breath.

'Lord Tyrion,' Emmy dropped before him. 'what happened?' she wiped at his eyes and he looked over at her, her dark hair coiled perfectly, falling around her face, she looked like an angel that had come to save him, all she needed was a halo. She held his face in her hands.

'Nothing, she was no one.' Tyrion lied.

'it doesn't seem like no one deserves your tears... what happened little lion?' Emmy coed. So Tyrion, feeling broken and along told her. he didn't know why, he had spoken to her once, he knew her reputation and knew if word got out he would be in trouble yet he spilled his secrets to this foreign beauty.

'You fell for a whore.' Emmy remarked.

'I fell for a whore.' Tyrion agreed. Emmy leaned forward pressing a kiss to his cheek before standing up.

'there will be other woman, other whores, don't let that one break your heart.' Emmy told him he nodded as she left.

'thank you.' He called after her and she spun back around to him. 'for listening... for not judging me.'

'oh I am judging you Tyrion.' Emmy teased, and Tyrion cracked a smile. 'I will see you at the wedding.' Emmy said pulling the door closed behind her.

++++++++++

"I have been unable to think of anything else since you stepped foot in the capital," Tywin told her. "I can't sleep for seeing you in my dreams. I can't focus on a word work, or meeting, for in their discussions for imagining the feel of your body against mine. I am in torment, Emilina. And I think you are, too." Tywin said pulling her to him. She had him right where she wanted him. Soon all the Lannister's dirty little secrets would come spilling out.

Tywin traced his fingers up the insides of her thighs, feather-light, and he reveled in the small gasp she made, the way her body arches up under even this barest touch.

'what are your plans for after the wedding?' Tywin questioned his fingers laced with hers.

'Go home I suppose.' Emmy said softly. 'unless I get a better offer...' she smiled up at him, the mischievous smile.

'Mmm.' Tywin hummed, pulling her closer, once her brothers died she would be Queen of dorne, he could be king. They both had their motives but they both had to agree that they liked their time together.