Cersei's Champion

'Fetch Bronn I have a job for him.' Tyrion told podrick from inside of his cell

'I already asked my Lord and they won't allow him.' Podrick said

'Why not?'

'they say he's a known cutthroat.' Podrick told him 'and one of your close associates he's under investigation himself.'

'And my brother?'

++++++

'Your brother ever tell you how I came in to his service?' Bronn asked Jaime

'You stood for him in a trial by combat good for you.' Jaime answered distracted.

'Right but only when lady Aryn demanded that the trial took place that day you were his first choice he named you for his champion because he knew you would ride day and night to come fight for him are you going to fight from now?' Bronn questioned. Jaime stared back at him.

''whoes the champion your sister chose?' Bronn pushed.

'The mountain.' Emmy said coming before them. 'that man is a beast. Not really even a man... you wouldn't go against your sister.' Emmy remarked. 'she would want your head as well as the little lords...' she smiled at Bronn. 'and you value your life over his. Its understandable. Reasonable, really.' Emmy said.

+++++

'you are a fool. I had it covered.' Jaime began but Tyrion shook his head. 'I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head on your ungrateful neck just a little while longer.'

'I'm sorry what am I grateful for? to live and die at the wall as punishment for a crime I did not commit?' Tyrion questioned

'You threw it away.' Jamie told him 'it is not a joke you understand that.'

'Of course it is a joke it's just not a very funny one. I couldn't listen to her standing there telling her lies I couldn't do it.' Tyrion told him

'You fell in love with a whore.'

'yes I fell in love with a whore.' tyrion admitted 'and I was stupid enough to think she had fallen in love with me. That deal you made it was everything father wanted he gets you back his heir the future Lord of the rock while he ships up me off the castle black out of sight and out of mind also perfect. It felt good to take that from him, he knows I am innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyways.'

'He would sacrifice any of us.' Jaime remarked.

'Not you, you are the golden son. You kill the king and a hand and fucked your own sister you will always be the golden son.' Tyrion admitted.

'Careful I'm the last friend you've got.'

''no father was never going to, cercei was never going to let me live. You know that.' Tyrion said sitting in his cell once again.

'I could have convinced them...'

'no you couldn't have...' he told Jaime

'you are not dying.' Jaime told him.

'you will stand for me?'

'no but...'

'so you know who cercei is choosing? Her champion?'

'Ser gregor.' Jaime said simply.

'wonderful. Its not like he is the most feared beast in all westeros. Not even the hound could take on the mountain... fuck.'

'I'm sorry little brother.'

'Well bronn fought for me once he will do it again.' Tyrion remarked. 'if he wins I expect I will be in his debt for the rest of my life.'