Poetry

'In the light of the seven I now claim Tommen Baratheon the first of his name the king of the andals and the first men and Lord of the seven kingdoms.' he crowned tommen 'long may he reign.'

'Long may he reign.' they echoed and everyone cheered happily as Tommen stood before them looking over his subjects.

'another child king,' emmy remarked as they clapped politely. 'Poor Kings landing.' Oberyn chuckled.

'They asked me to sit on the council for Tyrions trial.' He informed her.

'that so?' Emmy questioned, Tywin stood to his grandsons side as hand of the king but his eyes focused on Emmy.

'I have an idea but I need something to push the little man over the edge.' Oberyn told her.

'Like what?'

'a reason to want a trail by combat of course.' Oberyn told her confidently.

'I might have something.' Emmy admitted.

'Ohh?' he mused.

'I told you, my little affair would come in handy.' Emmy said following Tywin out.

**************

'Your grace.' Oberon and Emmy stood up as cersei approached.

'Prince... Princess.' Cersei said as they stood up from their parchment. 'who are you writing to?'

'A poem actually.' Obryn corrected

'May I show you the gardens?' Cersei question

'well we couldn't really refuse a royal escort now could we... Could we?' Emmy teased

'No you couldn't.' Cersei agreed 'I did not realize you were a poet.'

'I'm not a very good one.'

'No he's not but his ladies seems to like it.' Emmy agreed

'For your Paramore...' Cersei said sweetly

'for one of my daughters.' Oberyn told her.

'Do you have several don't you?' cersei recalled

'8'

'8? Eight daughters.' Cersei said amazed.

'The fifth is difficult.' oberyn admitted 'I named her after my sister not Emmy, our other sister.' he clarified. 'But I cannot say her name without sounding sad and after being sad I grow angry.' Oberyn remarked.

'Perhaps that's why she's difficult.' Cersei told him, Emmy watched her skeptically. 'Gods love their stupid jokes don't they?"?

'Which joke is that?' Oberyn questioned

'You are the prince of dorne legendary fighter and a great man feared throughout Westeros but you could not save your sister. I am a Lannister queen for 19 years and daughter of the most powerful man alive but I could not save my son... what good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love?'

'We can avenge them.' Emmy told her

'Yes.' she agreed 'we can avenge them.'

'You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?' Oberyn questioned knowing full well his sister was right and Tyrion wouldn't be so stupid.

'I know he did.' Cersei sneered.

'He will have a trial and we will find the truth.' Oberyn said simply.

'I have not seen my daughter in over a year.' Cersei said looking over the water.

'Last time I saw her she was fine, with two of my girls in the water gardens.' Oberyn admitted 'laughing in the sun.'

'I want to believe that I want to believe she's happy.'

'You have my word we do not hurt little girls in Dorne.' Oberyn told her.

'everywhere in the world they hurt little girls.' Cersei countered. 'Would you bring her gift for me? I wasn't there for my her name day and I want to give her some thing.'

'Anything at all.' Emmy agreed it was the least they could do.

'The best shipwrights in Kings Landing have been working on it for months.' she pointed at a sailing boat

'It's beautiful.' Emmy admitted she wouldn't mind sailing that back herself.

'Marcella loves the water.'

'We will have it sailed down to Sun spear for her.' Oberyn told her, from the look in his sisters eyes he knew she would be the one to sail it.

'Please tell her... Her mother misses her very much.' Cersei added sadly.

'That was better than the last conversation I had with her.' Emmy admitted 'she was sobbing in the gardens I couldn't get her to stop.'

'You don't have children you don't understand the love.' Oberyn told her simply hugging her to him.

'You have many children to which you raised to be assassins by your bad ass mistress and me.' Emmy corrected 'not weak little flowers like the rest of the world thinks girls should be.'

'Good point I do not worry about them when I leave because they can take care of themselves because you help train them.'

'Exactly.' emmy pressed a kiss to her brothers cheek before running off.