Oberyn and Emmy

'Prince Oberyn please pardon the interruption but what might we...' Oberyn pulled a blade from the man's back he screamed out in pain

'Apologies my love.' Oberyn said pulling his mistress to him

'I am here to welcome you to the capital.' Tyrion said as Oberyn kissed the woman and she glanced over at Tyrion.

'Elliana my paramour.' oberyn told him 'The kings old uncle amp Tyrion son of Tywin Lannister.' Oberyn noted.

'If there's anything I can do to help you make your stay better in Kings Landing-' Tyrion began.

'But who are you?' Oberyn questioned 'his hired killer?'

'It started that way.' Bronn told him.

'How did that come to pass?'

'I killed the right people I suppose.' Bronn told him and Oberyn laughed walking towards them

'We will need a few more girls yes?' Oberyn suggested happily and Bronn nodded eagerly.

++++

Emmy was trouble but only because her sister and niece and nephew had been killed when she was younger. She learned to fight and her and oberyn were a troublesome duo.

So while Oberyn was getting acquainted with the local woman Emmy was familiarizing herself with the capital. When she stumbled upon Tywin Lannister.

'Hello,' he drawled out looking down at her. she smiled up at him sweetly, it was better for people to think he innocent and naive then trouble.

'Hello My Lord.' She said giving him her best curtsey.

'you know who I am, yet I am at a disadvantage my dear, I do not know who you are?' tywin looked over the girl, probably Dornish by her dress and dark coiled hair. Sun kissed skin, the deepest of brown eyes. A whore perhaps, he pondered, but no, her manners were too elegant, her walk to graceful. Although he wouldn't mind bedding her, but who was she?

'Princess Emilina Martell.' She said sweetly and Tywin took a step back, Emmy tried to keep the smug look off her face as recollection set in. he knew of her. 'something wrong my Lord?' she mused talking a step forward.

'No,' he said unconvincingly. 'I just didn't realize you would be joining us for King Joffreys wedding.' Tywin knew of her reputation, she was a bad idea. Yet he couldn't help but be drawn to her.

'My eldest brothers ales kept him at home.' She said getting closer and closer a gentle hand fixing his shirt as she spoke. 'He sent my brother Oberyn and I instead.' She purred. 'I do hope we will not be an inconvenience.' She told him, batting dark thick eyelashes up at him.

'N-no.' tywin said his voice hitching as he felt his pants getting tighter at the gentlest of touches. 'it would be an honor to have you... and your brother Prince Oberyn.'

'Wonderful.' She said taking a step back, she bit at her lip as she looked around.

'care for a tour, Princess?' tywin asked offering her his arm.

'That would be lovely.' She wrapped a hand around his arm leaning into them as they walked. This was a bad idea and Tywin knew it. Yet he was going to do it anyways.