Chapter 1

"Wassup gurl" . I turned to see this white gurl talking to me.
"Waddup" .I told her
"What you doin here"?.
"Just had get out the house Man" I told her.

We were at dis party and I had went with my best fren TeeTee I have known since we was in 6th grade.
The dj was playing one of Rich Homies Songs.
"Ohh shiiitt" everyone screamed & ran out to the dance floor and began dancing.
Im not the dancing in front of people type, so I was jus layed back against the wall jus observing everyone.

My name is Jaiy.
Im 5'4 I'm Hispanic Mixed with indian and Puerto Rican. My hair Is black,I cut my hair to a Mohawk tho. I got the tips colored a blondish color. I had a fresh cut, with designs on the side of ma head. I had on a pink button-up shirt, with white jeans and some pink and white J's.Im sexy as fuck, ya I kno. I could pull any girl I wanted but I have me a gurl.

My girlfriend is black, her name is Neisha. She about 5'0 , with some curly long black hair.she had such a gud body and amazing smile. We been dating for a good 11 months, but she lives in The Bronx and I rarely get to see her because she only comes down to visit her grandma. We talk alot on the phone tho.

Well the party ended around 12am. I called my momma told her come pick me up. My friend Teetee asked if we could drop her and her cousin Sherelle off at her house. Sherelle was a lesbian as well, I found that out at the party.
She was pretty I admit. She had a white half shirt on with some white high wasted pants & black and white shoes. She was high as hell, her eyes low and red.

We finally dropped them off and I went home. As soon as I got home i took a shower,brushed ma teeth and went to sleep.

--Weeks Past--

Im on Facebook ,bored as heck..
"Tbh" Anyone? I posted
So Sherelle liked it and so I did her tbh.
-well tbh you pretty, yhu can dress nice but u a stranger that should change- thats what I inboxed her.

She replied back. " Thanks and yes I agree so quit being shy".
Haha, I laughed about the shy part.
So on Monday I seen her in school an I waved at her with a smile. Before I didnt really pay no mind to her, honestly I never noticed her.
Im the stay to maself typa person so I really didnt mess with anyone. I just talked to my Rida,My Bestfriend Niki , and Bestie amberyania Of Course.
Other then that I was solo.

Well days passed and we started saying hey and all that. Started talking more. I was still with my girlfriend Neisha , Standing strong but this time things were getting hard.
She had moved with her dad in Pennsylvania,and I was in Florida. I was real loyal to her, but of course people had something bad to say about our long distance relationship. I really didnt care what they said tho because it was Real Love for me. I waited for her For 6-7 months straight ,but she still wasnt back and we had problems.

Anyways Sherelle had her a girlfriend as well. They had their arguments but they still was dating. She came to me when they had problems and I came to her about me and my girlfriend problem, like good friends do.
My birthday was coming around in a couple days, I was excited. Sherelle she was gonna give me something and I was like awee.
On the day of my birthday I went to school and she gave me a small helium balloon with a bestfriend card. I was thankful for it,no one else gave me anything in school but I was happy with what my best friend gave me.

At the end of the day I was called to the office and there I had 2 big balloons with roses. My two big sisters Diamond & Daisy had brung them. I was really happy and I walked out to the front commons where we wait for the buses.