Chapter 5

I was in school. I was still upset about what happened yesterday. I wasn't talking to anyone at all. Just.pretty much stayed to myself in situations like this.

I saw Sherelle in the hall and I waved. She asked how I was doing and I told her not so good. Then We went to our classes because the bell was about to ring.
I was in class and me and Sherelle were texting. She wanted me to go over to her house because I really didn't wanna go home.(plus we were gonna smoke,I needed it at the time)
I text my mom and asked if I could go over to her house, she said I could.
After school Sherelle and me met up so we could go to her house.

We rode with her cousin liah. They dropped us off at her house which was down the road from the high school.
When we got to her house we went straight to her room. I was a bit jittery because it was my first time over at her house.
"Do you want somethin to drink or eat " She asked me.
"Nah I'm good" , I told her. I wasn't much hungry or thirsty.

She changed into some brown sweat pants and the matching brown top. I was sitting on the edge of her bed and she sat in front of me on the floor.
"Are you ok" , she asked.
" I don't know" , I told her.
" So what they say ", ?she asked me.
I told her and she was like Damn That's crazy man. I had a sad look on my face because evening was just running through my head.

An hour later her cousin came and gave her a blunt she had asked for.
We went out to the living room, we were the only ones at her house.
We were sitting on her long black leather couch she had, it was a sectional. She sat in the corner and I sat towards the end. She started rolling the blunt and I was just watching her.
She looked up at me smiling and asked "why you watching me"?
I laughed and told her " Damn I can't watch you roll a blunt"?
"No cuz I get nervous " she said.

So I stopped watching her and was just looking at her tv stand with a bunch of blue glass collection figure things on it. I saw her mom's picture with a saying on it.
Her mom passed away on Valentine's day one year ago.She was very beautiful lady. "She looks just like her" , I thought to myself. I didn't say it out loud cause I didn't want to make her sad.

"come on" ,keke said directing me outside to her balcony.
She was sitting against the door and I sat in front of her. She fired up the blunt and started puffing.
We sat there for a good half and hour talking afta we smoked. I asked if her her tattoos hurt. She had "Veronica" , which was her mom's name  on her left upper arm with a heart and wings. On her right upper arm she has a music note with a dog paw.

She asked if I had any tattoos or if I had any other piercings other than my lip and snake eyes on my tongue. " Yea I got tats but no other piercings" , I told her.showin her the lips on my neck which she cldnt see at first because of my collar on my button up shirt hid it. I also showed her my momma name I have across my chest.
"They Dope" she said
"Yea I kno" I said laughing.
Thirty minutes later we went inside.