Chapter 12

*Sherelle*

Jaiy was mad at me cuz I promised her I wouldnt skip anymore. She actually cared bout me and how I was doing in school so that made me feel bad. She got over it later through out the day, cuz of course she cant stay mad at me im her best friend .

Jaiy

After school I was waiting for my slow ass bus to come, I looked over and seen Sherelle with her Girlfriend. They were arguing, that damn gurl stay arguing with my best friend and it just made me mad cuz that hoe stay believing other people over Sherelle.
I see that Sherelle was getting pissedd off so she jus walked away from her Girlfriend and started walking home. She turned and waved goodbye at me before she left.
I honestly felt like beatn that girl ass cuz she stay maken my Bestfriend mad. But that hoe wasnt worth the trouble, id break her anyway.

Sherelle

Man Jaz (my girlfriend) stayed believing everyones lies. I didn't have time for all that so I just walked away. I really wanted to just settle down with someone but she just fucks it b up with all the lies and arguing.
On my walk home I just put headphones in and was jamming out to some music. My phone.vibrated and it said My everything, which Was Jaiy. Thats wat we had put each other under.
Jaiy-"Whats going on with you and yo girl"
Me- "Man she trippn I dont got time for all dat so i just walked away"
Jaiy -" What df she trippin about now?"
Me-"She believing what her friends tell her bout me, that im with some other girl"
Jaiy-"wow.she stay trippin and believing shit."

JAIY

Man wen Jaz be doing this petty shit to my best fren it pisses me off. That gurl dont know how to act, g shit. I hated seein my best friend sttessed,mad,sad, and hurt. It bugged me soo bad , I would comfort her and tell her things gone be alright when stuff happened.