Chapter 13

Sherelle
Me and Jaz Been going at it for a whole week. Not one day passed wen we wasnt arguing. Homecoming was coming up and I wanted my girlfriend to go with me of course, but when I asked her she said she was in trouble for goin to a party. There was always a reason to something she said.
Guess I wasnt gonna go to homecoming this year, Lizzy and Tayah(my friend's) invited me to go with them but I wasnt sure.
"She ma lil rida" my phone was goin off.
I look at my phone and it was Jaiy.
Jaiy-wassup Boo
Me-nun much jus playing the game.wby?
Jaiy-nun jus viben to some music. Yhu goin to homecoming?
Me-idk Jaz said she cant go so I have noone go with.
Jaiy-want me go with you?
Me- omg fr?
Jaiy-yes , just for you boo.

Sherelle
Jaiy agreed to going with me to homecoming. I was overwhelmed with joy, me and my boo/bae/everything/Bestfriend were going together.. thats wat we call each other. I couldn't wait till that day, I was nervous honestly. I started looking for what I was going to wear since it was 3 days away.

Jaiy

I had agreed to go with Sherelle to homecoming since Jaz wasnt going. I wanted my boo to have fun and not be sad. I could tell she was surprised I offered going with her, wen I told her if she wanted me go with her ,her tone of voice changed. I was looking forward to homecoming which was 3 days away. Ya already kno im gone be looking good as hell .

****(Homecoming Night)****

Sherelle

I was soo nervous, it was homecoming night and I didnt know how react. I smoked me a blunt before we left, I wanted to jus vibe to everything. No one was about to fuck up my night with Jaiy.
Lizzy and Tayah came by and picked me up. I had on a Baby blue dress that went to my mid thigh with some white flats and my hair was done in braids. I didnt wear dresses often I just did it for Jaiy.

Jaiy

Almost ready... I got on some white pants with a baby blue long sleeve button up shirt with a baby blue and white bow-tie. I wanted me and Sherelle to match tonight. I put on my Blue J's and all I had do was spike ma hair up and I was done.

*Text*,

Sherelle- hey jaiy where u at we here already?
~Me-im gonna be on my way
Sherelle