Chapter 10

*Sherelle*

The day went on, I borrowed my cousins car to go to the store down the road. I don't have my license but shit I know how to drive. Jaiy rode with me,I didn't want to just leave her hanging you know.
"Put yo seat belt on Sherelle"
"Why"
"Cuz hoe you never know what could happen".
I put my seatbelt on so Jaiy could get off my damn case.

*Jaiy*

Me and Sherelle went to the store real quick, I made sure I had my seatbelt on cuz a real nigga don't wanna die.haha.
When we got to the store I sat in the car while Sherelle went in to get something,I didn't know what she was getting. She walked out a few minutes later with a drink in her hand"Damn it took her dat long for a drink" I said to myself.

*Sherelle*

We got back to Jaiy sister house and we just went inside. It was a Sunday so I mean really nothing to do. My niece was still with me and I forgot she had to go to church at 12.
"Von"
"What"?
"Get dressed up you gotta go church, Ronnie told me yhu had to"
Ronnie was my oldest brother which I lived with. Me and him are quite close, we always come to each other when we stressing over some shi. I love his bipolar ass.

*Von*

"When did you talk to Ronnie?" I asked Sherelle.
"Like five minutes ago".
Man I don't feel like going to church, lemmi call Ronnie and ask if I can stay.
"No"you going to church von yhu need Jesus".

*Sherelle*

Von was always trying to get out of stuff, I love her but sometimes she can piss me off. She get by with a lot and still be wanting to do things.
Twenty minutes later von left and it was just me and Jaiy and her two sisters. Me and Jaiy went outside on the front porch. I started taking pictures of her cute self. When she noticed I was taking pictures of her she took her phone out to and was taking pictures of me.

*Jaiy*

Sherelle ass stay taking pictures of me but it's ok ,I mean I'm sexy as fuck who wouldn't want pictures of me. We sat outside for a little just talking and taking pictures together.
Sherelle always made me smile man, her beautiful smile and just her crazy personality. I loved my best friend, she my rider and nobody could get between us.