Chapter 9

*Sherelle*

Sleeping in Jaiys arms all night was soo amazing,everything just felt so right but she is my best friend so I didnt want to mess anything up.
In the morning Jaiy got up to clean and cook some breakfast,thank god I was starving. She made sausage,eggs,and bacon. I freaking love bacon I could eat it every day. I ate until my ass got full, "thanks Jaiy for the breakfast that shit was good".
"Your welcome Sherelle,I know I'm a good cook ,haha"

My cousin Quan lived right in front of Jaiys sister so I walked over there to see if she had any weed. I wanted to smoke to start my day off. Yea I know u might think im a pot head but oh well, I have been smoking a lot since my momma passed. I like to be on cloud nine every day if I can.

*Jaiy*

After Sherelle ate she told me she was going cross the street to her cousin house real quick to see if she had some tree.
My sister kept bugging me about me and Sherelle. She kept saying we was gonna end up dating and I'm just like denying it cuz I  loved Neisha and she was my girlfriend for 1 year. I aint goin to lie ,it dont feel the same between us and feelings have been moving around since our on and off 2 break ups. But I wasnt trien Sherelle I loved being around  her tho man, she was just an awesome and and amazing person. I've never met a female like her, even when things were bad she always had a big smile on her face and would always be crazy. I loved that about her.

*Sherelle*
Ay Quan!!
-yea
Fye me up man.
-man Sherelle I dont got shi.
Come on nah yhu slacking Quan.
-Nigga yhu the one askin for some.
Cuz a nigga be broke man

I was looking forward to smoking ,a nigga needed to get high to start the day off with. Since Quan didn't have nothing I went back to Jaiy sister house. When I walked in I automatically looked around for Jaiy. She was sitting on the couch doing something on her phone. Probably texting some other hoe I bet..