Chapter 4

"Stay here with your brother's and sister" ,my mom told me.
"Ok", I told her.
I was panicking.... "what is happening" ,I thought to myself.
"Ring Ring Ring" , someone was calling me.
"Hello" ,I answered. It was my mom.
"I have to tell you what is going on" ,my mom told me with a shake in her voice.
"What is it mom" , I said worried.
"Well they are accusing you of smacking kylee across the face".

My heart dropped. Why was I getting accused of something I would never in my life do??!!
"They said I had to kick you out the house because you cant be around kylee", my mom said.
I then starting crying my eyes out. Why was it me out of all people to get accused of something so bad. I was the one kylee liked the most. I was the one to always play basketball with her.

"Whether they fu**ing like it or not im not kicking u out" , my mom told me.
She knew I wouldnt ever put my hands on a kid let along my baby cousin. I was an A and B Student, I am the only one out of my sisters to actually not quit school. I am a Junior, and I am taking nursing classes.
No one could believe I was getting accused of that. I was sad,lost, and just hurt. Why me???!!

We went home, and kylee was there. I was told by the Dcf people that I couldnt be around her. So when I got home I went straight to my room. Kylee said my name when I walked in, but I kept walking.
I felt bad but I was just so hurt and I didn't want to be accused of something I would never in my life do.

--Texting--

Me- Hey
Sherelle- Wassup
Me- crying, guess what?
Sherelle- why?whats wrong?
Me- well today this Dcf lady came by about my baby cousin because she slung herself and she has a print on her face fron hitting the bed
Sherelle- what she say?
Me- they are accusing me of beating or hitting her. Me out of all people.
Sherelle- wow are you serious?
Me- yes. I don't understand why me out of all people is getting accused b of something like this. I love my cousin.

Our conversation went on for a while. She was telling me to keep my head up, and she knew I wouldn't do something like that.

Neisha Knew what was going on as well. She was worried about me and she was mad because she knew I was far from a bad person. She called me that night and we talked on the fone for a good while. I was still crying.

"Bae don't cry it's gonna be ok" , she said.
"I just can't believe this man" , I told her wit a sobbing voice.
"I love you", she said hoping it would make me feel better.
" love you too" I said.

We got off the phone. I took a shower and I went to sleep. I really didn't want to be bothered by anyone the way I was.feeling.

--The Next morning--

"Beep beep beep" , my alarm went off for school. I was feeling like crap. I had cried myself to sleep last night.