Chapter 8

*Jaiy*

My sister lived cross town in the projects. When we got to her house we all just went inside and jus chilled. Listened to music or watched tv. Sherelle wanted me to sleep wit her tonight, she wanted to cuddle.
Shoot y not?, she was ma best friend couldnt no one tell me otherwise. Well as it got later me,sherelle ,and von just sat in the living room just listening to pandora. Me & sherelle were on the long couch and Von was on the shorter once since she was smaller. We all agreed to stay up late but the latest we got was 3 in the morning. Von fell asleep around 2, and it was just me and Sherelle up by ourselves. She was laying on the couch and I sat beside her.

Sherelle- so thats how you gonna sleep?
Me- (giggling) nahh.

I could tell sherelle wanted me to lay with her. So she sat up and I got under her,and she slept on top of me between my legs. It was quite comfortable I agree.  I layed there just thinking about everything.

*Sherelle*
Man just the feeling of being between Jaiys legs and laying on top of her just made me feel some typa way. Her arms wrapped around my waist just gave me all type of feelings going wild.
Jaiy is my best friend, but she is soo attractive and loveable, I cant help it.
I just layed there in her arms listening to the music playing on my fone. I began to think,"dang this feels so right". I kept all feelings to myself tho,she was still with Neisha.

*Jäiy*
Me and Sherelle were just laying there and we stayed up for quite a while. Eventually we both fell asleep. She was laying between ny legs,and I had my arms around her,holding her. I must admit sleeping with her was quite comfortable and amazing.

The next morning

*Jaiy*

We both woke up the next morning,but I had forgotten where I was for a second. I got up out from under her so I could get up and help my sister clean up and make breakfast.
I went to the kitchen to see what I was going to cook for everyone. My sister came beside me and asked
"Did u and Sherelle sleep together"?
"Yes on the couch why"? I said.
"Im just asking "she said.
I knew just by the way she asked me she thought something was going on between us, but nothing was.
Sherelle was just my best friend nothing more at the moment, we were real close.