Chapter 14

Jaiy

My mom drops me off and wen I get out I see Sherelle. She lookin real pretty, and together we look flyy. My mom took a picture of me,Sherelle,tayah and Lizzy. Sherelle tried covering her mouth,she always do that in pictures so I grabbed her hand and put it down.

After that we walked inside the school cafeteria where the dance was. There was lot of people there, and when me and Sherelle walked in everyone just stared at us. They act  like they never seen two gay people go to something like this, I ignored it.
   A song came on that I knew, it was a Spanish song and me and her danced to it. She made me go out their,I really ain't the type to dance in front of anyone . But I wasnt bout to sit there and make Sherelle have a boring ass night. I took ma ass out there & me and Sherelle danced all night. I was behind her and she was in front of me with her back against me.

Sherelle

When Jaiy was behind me dancing it felt so right. I was having such a wonderful time, shit to be honest I forgot I had a girlfriend . When we went to the bathroom my friend Smokey asked me where my girlfriend was and why she didn't come with me. I was like what girlfriend? Oh shit, bruh she had stay home so I came with Jaiy.
   Jaiy made me forget bout jaz even existing at the moment. Everyone In that dance stared us up and down all night even the principals. But I didnt care, I was having such an amazing time for the FIRST time ever with someone.  I was havin such a great time with Jaiy that I wanted to kiss her so bad ,but of course I didnt cuz she was still with Neisha..

Tayah

My Bestfriend,Jaiy,and me were all having such a great time. But Lizzy Left us because when she shared a dance with Sherelle she cried and ran to the bathroom. She liked Sherelle but I dont know why if Sherelle already told her they would never date jus be friends.
   I could tell Sherelle was diggn Jaiy just by how she was acting. And she even told me she wanted to kiss Jaiy But I told her no since Neisha was still in the picture.
   We all took a break from dancing and took pictures together. Jaiy had her arms around Neisha the whole time and me and lizzy were just there taken random pics together. You would have thought they were a couple,but they were just best friends

Jaiy

The Dance ended at 11p.m , so we all went to Sherelle house to wait for our rides. Lizzy had her car so it was just me and tayah . When we got there Sherelle changed and went on the balcony to smoke a blunt,her ass stayed smoken. Twenty minutes later my mom said she was on her way for me and Tayah decided to stay with Sherelle.

   I told my Bestfriend and Tayah goodbye and left. All night I had the dance on my mind. I have never had such fun before with someone like that. It was an unforgettable night