Chapter 16

Sherelle

Over the weekend Jaiy has been comen over to keep my mind off the whole Tayah situation. I aint gone lie she made me forget bout it . I just really didnt want monday to come because I knew everyone was going to be talking about what happened. But i mean what dont people talk about there at that school. There isnt one thing no one knows because everyone runs there mouth.

Jaiy

I admit i couldnt believe she kissed tayah but i mean things happen. I am gonna stick by my best friend no matter what, that wont affect anything. Sherelle kept asking me if it made me look at her differently since she just kissed tayah and had no feelings for her. But i mean why would it??

*couple Days Later*

Sherelle

Me and tayah havent talked since she opened her mouth about what happened. I just didnt understand why she would tell people her business after i told her not to. You might think im a cheating ass girl but i honestly aint. I dont know what happened that night.. i regret it. But im moving on and gonna leave it in the past.Eventually ill talk to her but im still a bit mad at her.

Jaiy

Sherelle hasnt talked to tayah for a few days now. Tayah been sad at the fact they arent talking,but i mean she should of not said anything. Well days passed and every day after school id go over to sherelles to just hang out. But one day after school she asked me to stay with her for art club. You can paint,build stuff, and make things out of clay. Well sherelle was feeling pretty bad so she stayed and made jaz a heart project with there date and everything.

sherelle

I Stayed after school for art club to make Jaz something because i really felt bad and i just wanted her to know i actually care about her. I know i hurt her and i really didnt mean to. I was hopen she would just let me explain things to her and get in her head that i wanna be with her. Well i text her and we were talking about it, she said she wanted to be with me but didnt wanna go thru the same thing again. I told her i would let her think it thru, i mean i wasnt gonna force her to take me back cuz i know i fucked up. But when i told her she said she wanted to be together so then i asked her if she was sure and she said yes. So They next day I gave the heart thing to her and at the time I didn't have any money so I got all what I had to get her a card & a bear.

So I walk up to her in the morning and gave her a hug thinking everything was good right... Well she moves away from me and asks me what I'm doing?? At this point I'm like well what's wrong now.? She tells me we wasn't together, so I'm like why you was texting me yesterday then saying u wanted be together still..? She tells me she never texted me so I showed her the messages & she says her cousin must of did it cuz she didn't. So I go to throw the bear,card and the thing I made her in the trash and she takes the bear from me asking why I'm throwing it all away. So I'm just like because it don't mean shit now! I was mad as hell, and felt embarrassed and stupid. I just walked away from her and didn't speak to her no more.

Jaiy

So Sherelle texts me telling me what had happened with her and Jaz. It kinda made me mad because I know she was the one texting sherelle saying she still wanted be with her and everything. She is the type of girl that lies, and worries about what her friends say and think. But I mean hey it's her loss , she will regret it later.