Chapter 6

"Click" , I looked over and she took a picture of me and started laughing.
"Nah man delete dat", I told her laughing.
"Nope", she shot back at me.
So I tried taken the phone from her but there was no luck.
To get even I took a picture of her and she didn't like that. She reached over and snatched my phone from me.

I got up and started wrestling her for my phone back. She scooted towards the corner thinking that would help.
I chased her into the corner of the couch and I got between her legs to get a better grip of her arms.

I saw her glance up at me and I knew she felt something so I moved from that position because I didn't want that feeling to lead to anything. I had my girl friend
Finally I got my phone back, but she had left her soda by the couch and when I stepped it spilt all over my white chucks.

"Oh shit", I said.
" what happened"?, sherelle said.
" My shoes", I said laughing .
"I'm sorry ", she apologized.
She took my shoe off my foot and tried to clean it. Most of the soda came off but it was still notable.

I wasn't mad, I really didn't care at the moment since we were just playing around. I blamed her at the moment though , and she said it was my fault. We sat there blaming each other for five minutes and finally I was just like whatever.

Within Thirty minutes my mom had came for me. She was telling me how kylee was asking for me. I got sad because I love her and staying away from her was just hurtful. I didnt wanna get blamed for sumtin I didn't do ,or never would do.
I walked into the house, and went straight to my bedroom. I stayed in there and didn't want to be bothered by anyone at all. My uncle and mom would come in and check in on me. I was really depressed.

The next day I went over to Sherelles house again. I went to her house everyday after school. I never wanted be home around everyone.  My mom asked me why I was going over there so much and I was like man mom its not even like that she just a good fren and keeps me busy and my mind off the Kylee situation.

I knew my mom thought I liked Sherelle but at that moment I didnt. I had Neisha and plus we were frenz nothing more.

*Sherelle*
Jaiy had been coming over more and more. We just hung out, and smoked. We were starting to get closer and closer . I aint gon lie I thought she was cute and kinda sorta liked her but i aint tell her that cus she has a girlfriend.

The other day when she was fighting me for her fone I was going to try her and kiss her, I didnt care about my girlfriend we always argued. But the only thing that stopped me was her girlfriend.