Chapter 2

Sherelle was with her girlfriend and I was standing with my little sister Zendayah. I was going to call her over but I didnt want her girlfriend to get mad so I waited until she left.

" Ayy sherelle", I yelled out. She turned and looked at me and I called her over.
"Wassup" she said.
"You gonna take that picture with me like u said you was"? I asked..
"Yea" she said. So I handed my phone to my sister and told her to take the picture.
She took the picture and after that sherelle had to go home. My birthday had went quite good .

--Days Passed--

Kylee my baby cousin that is 3, was living with us. Her mom & dad were in jail so we had custody of her. She loved me so much, when I was home I would play basketball with her which she loved.
When she got in trouble she would call for me because I would protect her and stick up for her. I loved her so much.
When I had a basketball game my mom would bring her and she would scream out at me all happy. She distracted me at one point when I was going up the court .

Kylee had a bad temper tho. When she cried she would throw herself real hard and hurt herself. Well one day she did just that wen she was on her metal toddler bed. She was throwing a fit and threw herself off the bed causing her head to hit the floor hard.

"Kylee Stop it momma,you are hurting yourself", I told her.
She was screaming at the top of her lungs. She threw herself once more and this time her face hit the bars of her bed.
I picked her up and she had red marks of the bed on the Side of her face.
"you see what you did" I told her. She had hurt herself bad and I felt so bad.

She had went to daycare 3 days later and my mom explained what happened. They apparently thought she was lying and called dcf after we left.

I was getting out of skool that day and my sister had picked me up. When we were almost home I noticed a vehicle at my house. My sister then told me a lady was looking for me.
"What" ,I said.
" yea this lady is looking for you" my sister said.
"For what "?. What could it possibly be?I thought.