Chapter 16

Kay's POV

Pain stung at my neck, searing into the teeming, maroon cut. I was submerged in complete darkness, after being roughly shoved into a pocket, awaiting death. Too afraid to call out, my tail wrapped around my quaking body. 'I'm going to die, I'm going to die.'

I whimpered and sobbed, the pointed ears atop my head drooping. 'Tyra's dead because of me...' Suddenly, everything jostled around, sending me from one side of the fabric space to the other. I kept tumbling around, head over heels, until finally grasping the edge with my claws. Voices were heard, but only muffled. 'What's going on?'

Tearing at the cloth, I finally created a good-sized hole. Light flooded back into my vision, but only blurry scenes filled my vision. 'My glasses! They're gone!'

The fabric shook violently. Losing my grip, I felt myself slip out the hole, falling to my demise. I squeezed my eyes shut, tears streaming up instead of down, everything rushing past me. Something pushed against me, hard, sending me flying.

Slamming into the tile, a sharp cry of pain escaped my lungs. More blood trickled out of my wounds, collecting under me. 'Now I'm really gonna die...'

Brice's POV

I finally found Angel, who was casually walking back to his room. His teal, slit-pupiled eyes glimmered hungrily, grey ears flattened menacingly. No doubt, he was grinning widely at his accomplishment. That made me sick to see someone finding PLEASURE in killing and kidnapping.

Before I even knew what I was doing, I attacked. Whacking the flat of my blade into his skull, my anger continued to rise. 'He. Killed. My. Friend.'

Angel doubled over, but recovered just as quickly. "Why hello Brice," he greeted coldly. "Need anything?"

Gritting my teeth, I grabbed his jacket and raised my sword threateningly, "WHERE IS SHE?"

"Who?" He swiped at my hand carelessly, leaving trails of blood.

"WHERE IS KAY?! YOU HAVE HER, LET HER GO," I ordered angrily.

"Ah, the feisty, little kitsune? She's dead, have a nice day!" Angel shoved me onto the ground, kicked me in the chest and walked off like nothing happened. That was the last straw. I went ballistic, pouncing on him and punching the $#!+ out of his smug face.

"YOU... KILLED... MY... FRIENDS... *****!" I screamed, with every blow I smashed my fist into him.

The wolf hybrid snarled, baring his fangs. "Foolish human!" he exclaimed, biting into my fist. His fangs tore right through my flesh, blood spurting out. "How do YOU like it?" he growled, licking my blood off his lips.

He pinned me to the wall, slashing into my face with his razor-sharp claws. It felt like being stabbed with multiple knives at the same time. Not a pleasant feeling.

Seto's POV

'Oh Brice, what have you gotten yourself into?' I rushed down the hallway, finding Brice being beat up by that son of a dog. 'Wait... that son of a ***** possibly KILLED MY TYRA. No way I'm saying that she's truly dead yet, but STILL, HE MUST PAY.'

I concentrated, cupping my hands together and sparking a sphere of plasmic fire. It grew larger and larger in my hands, finally reaching the size of a basketball. Neither Angel nor Brice noticed me, the hybrid slicing his sharp claws into my best friend's face.

I threw the flaming, violet sphere as hard as I could, aiming for Angel's head. He was raising his outstretched claws for another blow at Brice, his head turning as the ball of fire hurled towards him, only inches away. The ookami only stared wide-eyed, like a deer caught in headlights, before it hit him full on. "THAT," I sneered, my eyes glowing violet with absolute hatred. "- was for Tyra."