Chapter 32 - Wedding night

There was music, there was laughter, there was dancing in the rain. Everyone enjoyed themselves. In the dead of night Lillianna and Jacob ran to the ship using Jacob's jaket as best they could for protection from the rain. It didn't do much, they were both soaking wet by the time they hit the deck. Jacob even slipped and went tumbling to the ground. 

The two laughed as they finally made it to there room. 

"It's really pouring out there," Lillianna said brushing her wet hair out of her eyes.

"ay," Jacob responded rubbing his slightly sore hip. Jacob smiled as he walked up to her as she dried her hair her other hand trying to undo her corset. 

"Need help?" he offered. Lillianna nodded blushing slightly before turning around. Jacob struggled with the corset.

"Bloomen bastard," he grumbled softly. 

"Need help?" Lillianna repeated his words with a smirk. Hearing a knife being pulled Jacob sliced the ribbon holding it together before unravelling the rest. The corset dropped pulling the under gown down slightly putting her back on full display. Jacob gently pulled her hair to the side before placing his lips on her shoulder. A shaky breath left Lillianna as his kisses moved from her shoulder to her neck. His hands on her waist pulling him into her. Lillianna couldn't take the teasing anymore. She spun around in his hands smashing her lips on his. A pleased sound left Jacob as he hoisted her up walking over to the bed without breaking the kiss. Gently setting her down he pulled back pulling his shirt of with one hand and one quick motion. He took a brief moment to admire Lillianna, the thin underdress doing little to hide what lay beneath. Her flushed face and the fast rise and fall of her cheat. Diving down her kissed her deeply on hand trailing up her thigh. Lillianna flipped them coming to straddle him. Pulling the underdress over her head she threw it to the side. Jacob started up at her in aww one hand sliding up her stomach the other still holding her thigh. Jacob rolled them back over kissing her deeply before feathering her neck and chest in the same kisses. Through there pleasured haze Jacob paused cupping Lillianna cheek.

"God your so beautiful," he whispered.

"I suppose your alright," Lillianna had them both chuckling before he dived down again.

That night Lillianna was thankful that the crew was staying in the tavern. 

The next morning Jacob awoke to the sun peeking through the window. He lay facing Lillianna with one of his hands strewn over her hip. The sheet hugged her body barely covering her breasts. Her hair was a mess, even more than it usually was, small red mark littering her neck and chest. Jacob smiled in content pulling her closer into his chest just bathing in her presence. 

When Jacob awoke again it was to the sound of soft humming. Lillianna moved about the room in a robe gathering the still wet cloths before setting them out. Picking up her veil she smiled brightly in turn making jacob smile. He watched as she looked down at her hand particular the finger that held the golden band. Pulling it up to her lips she smiled contently. Opening a window she took in a deep breath. 

"Good morning Mrs holland," he whispered sneaking up behind her and trapping her in his arms.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" she asked turning slightly to give him a kiss. 

"Nah, how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Sore, after what you did last night I'm surprised I'm still standing," Lillianna mused Jacob's face flushing complete.

"I didn't hear any complaints from your side. Quite the opposite I'm sure," he teased back. This time Lillianna flushed. 

"But did you enjoy it, the wedding I mean," he asked. Lillianna turned in his arms. 

"It was perfect," she said sweetly.

"Really? Even the rain and the wind and me falling flat on my ass?" he asked causing both of them to chuckle.

"Especially that," Lillianna said. 

"Well as long as you enjoyed it," he said. 

"I certainly did. But by god I'm famished," she said giving him a light kiss before walking off. 

A loud wolf whistle and cheers drew Jacobs eyes out the window to the docs where a few of his crew members stood looking up at him. At that moment he realized he was still very much naked. 

"Bollocks!" he panicked diving out of the view of the window. 

Jacob went a week straight after the marriage using the word wife in any situation he could.

"Gonna go see the wife,"

"My wife will like that,"

"The missis is calling,"

"The best Wife," 

He loved saying the word, and he loved to remind everyone that she was in fact his wife. Lillianna's happiness in the fact came with constant looks at her ring. A much more quieter excitement but an excitement none the less. 

One day Maisie was on the deck having an archery competition with one of the crew member when Lillianna opted to take a chance. She threw and apple into the air and loosed two arrows, both finding there mark before she caught it. Maisie awed at her skills, and Jacob with a grin nudged sarah.

"That my wife," he started proudly. Sarah shock her head but smiled anyway.