Prologue

Location: New York City, USA, 2075.
Y/N pov

Finally, I can go home, School wasn't so bad.

F/N: Hey! Y/N! How was homework?

Y/N: Don't know man, But, They told me that I'm decedent of Barack Obama.

F/N: Barack Obama! You mean the President of United States.

Y/N: Yeah, We meet at the cafe, I have some stuff to do.

F/N: Ok man, See you later!

F/N left, I sigh and put on his headphones to remind his future.

Y/N: *Though* Maybe I can become President of United States. That will fun.

When I was walking, I didn't know that a truck came out of nowhere. I look at the truck.

Y/N: ಠ_ಠ Oh motherf-

*Killed by truck-sama*

==================

Location: White-void.
3rd person pov

Y/N wake up in the white place, Was he dreaming? Or just been retard.

Y/N: W-Where am I?

???: Hello mr. Obama.

Y/N was spook by the voice, He look around to fine the solve.

Y/N: What the?

???: *Giggle* Look behind you.

Y/N looks behind, He was shock to see a real angel.

Y/N: Sweet mother of lord, your an angel!

???: Yes I am, My name is marina, I sense you are a good man obama.

Y/N: You mean a good hearted America man.

Marina: *Giggle and blushed* Well, Yes mr obama. But I given you a second chance.

Y/N: Second chance huh? Ok, tell me, Am I going to transported to another world?

Marina: *Nodded* Of course. But you much choose which powers you take on your journey.

Y/N: *Thinking and realize* *Snap finger* Nations built!

Marina: What?

Y/N: Well, you saying that I'm going to be transported to another world and gives me powers, So I choose nation built! Because in my world, United States was a solve superpower, Given equal rights and freedoms! I am decedent of Barack Obama since he was a President, So I going to be a President in another world. I mean look at geoge Washington...

Y/N: I wish I can been like him! He beats the brits since America revolution! And one thing! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marina: Oh my! Maybe they were right about you! You are a good hearted America man!

Y/N: Yes. I. Am.

Marina: Well, You wish is my command.

She snap her finger and anything went black.

To be continue