Chapter 3: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.2

A/N:

============

============

Location: Slave city.

3rd person pov

In the city of slaves, Many of this place were the most dangerous and unforgivable place, The slave were man, woman and children as they treated them as slungs. Family were torn apart, Homes been destroyed, And even discriminate non-humans. In the cage, A little girl with cat-ears, brown eyes, and rusty clothes look down in sadness, Her parents were killed during the villages raid. She been traumatize alot.

??? Little girl: M-mommy, D-Daddy.

Slaver: SHUT UP SLAVE!!

The slaver slaps the little girl, Her tears fell down as she want end this nightmare. But, a bird land in front of her...

??? Little girl: Huh? H-Hello little birdie

??? Little girl: Huh? H-Hello little birdie. Where d-did you-

Slaver: I SAID SHUT UP SLAVE!!!

The slaver slaps her again, Making her fall on the ground. The bird fly away, The little girl cry in frustration.

??? Little girl: *Whisper and tear* S-Someone, S-Somebody, Please save us.

With that, No other kingdoms will save her and any one else. They were non-humans. They called theirself "Demi-humans". This world discrimination demi-humans for many years. No one will save them. Until the new nation, That will bring freedom, equally and democracy.

============

Location: United States of America, Washington DC.

Y/N pov.

(A/N: No one voter in the last chapter, So year)

The reports that i had that many of the goblins tribes where killed. I get more points for killing goblins. I was happy.

Y/N: Another day, Another done.

The smile of my face gets me happy. The villagers expect me, some where non-humans, But I decided to treat them as civilians. But I feel bad for them, This world discrimination demi-humans, This world doesn't learn. I reach my level 10, Now I can build a WW2 army. But let my hub.