Chapter 17: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.8

"In 1945, When the Japanese learn their mistake, Do NOT piss the United States. Or you're will be PERISH by the giant sun"

- By some american random guy or 221September

---------------------

Location | People Theocracy Revolution Hideout

Y/N Pov

Remember the guy I release? Needless to say, He killed 100 guards. Oh yeah he's name is Touji Gan.

He has fox features and his a demi-human

He has fox features and his a demi-human. Also, I'm carry Soran drake in my back after she lost some energy on her.

Soran: 💓💓 Y/N~ I'm falling~ I can get up~

Y/N: Sweat mother of jesus, Why?!

Yeah, After what happen to her energy, She got a little druck like stage on her.

Soran: 💓💓 Can you bring me your blood~

Y/N: No.

Touji: Are you two done chatting? I think we're here. I can smell the leader.

Touji kicks the door open with a powerful foot.

Y/N: *Though* Damn

???: *Cough* *Cough* W-Who's there!?

Touji: Remember my voice.

???: *Gasp* Y-Y-Y-You!?

I saw a guy sitting in the throne room, He was fat, have golden teeths and sliver hair. That guy must been the CIA told me, That must been their leader.

PTR Leader: T-T-Touji G-Gan! What a surprised you b-been here!

This guy knows him? I look at Touji, He has a angry glares and I sense his killer instinct.

Touji: You

He clenched his fist and his eyes glows.

Touji: You're betrayed me!

Betrayed? Oh shit, This is gotten a been revealed "betrayed reference" here.

Touji: *Anger* You! Gran! How could you betrayed your own nations and your people!

That fat guy named Gran, Has a wide eyes.

Gran: Wait! Wait! It's not want it looks like! I-I-I try bring peace and glory to the PTR! Listen to me, Did you know how this nation was visible corrupt! The poor gets poors and the rich gets richs. I wanted to make this nation better.

Y/N: *Disgust* Really, What about the demi-humans who live l in the jungle that was killed by your troops. Oh, Don't forget about bad condition that many demi-human children were treated has slaves.

Touji looks at me with a wide eyes with a shock expression.

Gran: W-Well, You see, They're were..... animals. They're deserved to be exterminated.

Me and Touji Except Soran drake because she's unconscious, Felt disgusted by him.

Y/N: Damn Shocker.

Touji: *Glares* So..... You killed any demi-humans and capture has SLAVES!!!!!????

Gran: N-No-

Touji: Not only that I lost my home kingdom, You killed those that I love because of you. YOU siden with those bastard cults to poison me and make me powerless!

Gran: No! That's not true! I didn't-

Before he could try to convince us, His head exploreds, He's headless body falls of the ground and making a thud sound. Me and Touji were shock and disbelief at what's going on?

???: Hmm, I guess this man failed us. Isn't it?

A dark shadow appears in the corner and it revealed to be a black hooded man, But We couldn't see his face because of a mask.

Y/N: *Aims his M1911* Who are you?

???: Hehehe, Me? Just a shadow who loves manipulate others.

Touji: *Glares* So you're the one who help the rebels!

???: I understand your angry, But your "Demi-humans" always make the master angry.

I raise my eyebrows with a confused look.

Y/N: Master? Who?

???: Non of your business!

A black smoke covers the throne room, I pulled the trigger with my M1911 Colt Pistol at the hooded men. But he disappeared in the smoke.

Y/N: He..... he disappear?

Touji: I sense him, But he's long gone.

I couldn't understand why that hooded guy disappear to. But I sense that something big is going on, Whatever that hooded is..... I think my country was going to be ready wants coming.

However, My Radio was on and I pick it up.

Y/N: [Radio] Yes, What is it?

Salem: [Radio] Mr. President, All the PTR Troops has surrender. We have taken many prisoners we see. But the good news that many of their troops in their lands gave up.

Y/N: [Radio] That's good. Now, *Turn Touji* So..... now what?

Touji: I'll tell my loyal subjects I'm alive. And you....?

Y/N: I'll going back to my country. If you need anything, Just call.

As I was about to leave with a unconscious soran drake in my back. But something touji triggers me.

Touji: Hmm? Ahh, Well, I have reports a week ago that a black liquid that smells weird has been seem in the desert.

I widen my eyes and drop Soran drake unconscious body walk back to Touji.

Y/N: I sorry, Did you say black liquid?

Touji:..... Yes, That was my people called oil.

Y/N:......

Touji: Did I-

I take my radio and call salem.

Y/N: [Radio] Salem!

Salem: [Radio] Ye-

Y/N: [Radio] Change your plans! Tell the troops to Liberate anything in the desert! NOW!!!

Salem: [Radio] What? Wh-

Y/N: [Radio] Oil in the desert! I REPEAT!!!! OIL IN THE FUCKING DESERT!!!!

Salem: [Radio] Oil!? Yes! As your order!!

I turn off the radio and handshake touji.

Y/N: Welcome to democracy touji.

Touji: *Confused, nervous and surprised* Uh, thank you. *Though* Huh? That was pretty surprising seeing a new allied.

To be continue

-------------------

???: Welcome to United States of America.

???: They're bring panzers?

???: This is a helicopter.

-------------------

A man once said, "If they're have oil, We much liberate it!"

- ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯