Chapter 10: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil! pt.2

A/N: We want oil.

====

Location: USA, Washington DC, The White house.

Y/N pov

Y/N: Finally, The papers are done. It's been a week after the war with Que Juen Empire.

After the war with Que Juen Empire, Demi-humans and Elves are getting their own independents has they believe in democracy, and some are anti-theocracy. The elves called theirself Canada and the demi-humans called theirself Mexico.

(A/N: I know is from the real world, But this fictional story, Don't ask question)

I know is from my world, Hey this is the fantasy world. When I was doing my own business. The door opens reveal to be Mosa.

Mosa: Daddy, can you take me to the park.

Y/N: Sorry sweaty, I'm too busy.

Mosa: But daddy, Peeeeaaaaasssseeee!!!

I sighed, I'm been working for the past hour and didn't take care of my daughter. I know is not my daughter, But I remember the last time I found her.

3 week ago

The villages were under attack by bandits, Mosa was the only one survived, Her parents didn't.

Bandit soldier 1: HAHAHAHA!!! This villagers are easy to attack!

Bandit soldier 2: YEAH!!!

The bandits are killing, looting and raping other villagers without mercy. Mosa was hiding behind the tree seeing her friends and familys been killed by attackers. One of the bandits spot her behind the tree.

Bandit soldier 3: Hey!! I found survived behind that tree!! Get her!!

The bandits ran after her, Mosa was scared has she ran. The bandits hunted her like a animal. Mosa fell on the ground, she turn around to see a bandits surrounded her.

Bandit leader: Well, Well, Well, What did we got here?

Bandit soldier 2: It's a demi-human boss.

Bandit soldier 4: What shell will we do to her boss?

Bandit leader: I want to have some fun.

Bandit leader grad the mosa neck and choke her. She couldn't breath has her tears fall down, The bandits laughed has monster. Until...

*BANG*

The bandit leader head was blow, They were shock and utter believe, Including mosa

Bandit soldier 2: W-What the!?

???: What are you people doing with that little girl.

The bandits turn to see a dark skin person, Dark hair and holding a M1911 pistol.

Bandit soldier 5: WHO ARE YOU!!??

Y/N: Y/N Obama, You guys are hurting that little girl their. *Pointing at mosa*

Bandit soldier 2: He kill the boss!! KILL HIM!!

Y/N: Big mistake, Man!!

Gunshots were heard, One by one Bandits fall dead, left and right. Mosa was shock and Terrified.

Y/N: Soldiers! Secure the village!!

US soldier: Sir yes sir!!

Mosa looks at me, and i look at her.

Y/N: Are you ok?

Mosa nodded.

Y/N: Don't worry, your safe.