Chapter 12: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.3.5

A/N:

=======

=======

Location: Jungle village, US Military base.

3rd person pov

The demi-humans were doing their business, The US soldiers patrol the a incase of the attack. Until....

US Commander: [Radio] Attection!! Attection!! Attection!! We got unknown group handing to the village, Been advice they are armed, Repeat!! They are armed!!

US soldier: Yes sir! C'mom let's go meet up with the boys.

Meanwhile in the trenches....

The scene change to the open field, The Americans army dug the trenches, They place machine guns, Artillery, And mortar. When they were doing, They heard a vehicle sound coming from the forest. They take the positive and see a what's going on. When the sound getting closer, They see an army of 5,000 soldiers and 10,000 armour vehicles with steampunk style. Like this.

And the infantry too

This shock the US soldiers, But they hesitate to point their weapons at the unknown group, Until they stop

This shock the US soldiers, But they hesitate to point their weapons at the unknown group, Until they stop. One of the steam tank has the hatch open revealing to be a leader. He used the microphone from the tank.

PTR. Leader: We are the Pro-Theocracy revolution group from the vanguard! We came here to exterminate the demi-humans for the name of god!

The US soldiers look at each other and turn to them, US Commander used the microphone and...

US Commander: Sorry, But FUCK OFF!!! We here to protect this people from you!! So fuck off!!

T. Leader: So, you have chose..... DEATH!!!

The Revolution group raise their rifles and fired, Luckily the sandbags didn't penetrated. But the US soldiers fine out that they have armour with them. The cannon fires killing the U.S. soldiers in the trenches.

US Commander: SHIT!!! FIRE!!!

The US soldiers fired their M16, M60 and the explosions killing the revolutionary. The PTR. Leader was shock that the US soldiers have automatic rifles without reloading. The PTR. Leader orders his soldiers and tank division to charges at the enemy. The tanks firing shells at the trenches while the revolution soldiers charge at the trenches. US soldiers fired as many bullets as they get.

PTR. Leader: KEEP MOVING MAN!! CHARGES AT THEM!!! WE NOT FAIL THIS TIME!!!

IN THE SKY.

We 6 F-4 Phantom patrolling around the sky.

This jets were task to patrolled the areas, Until the radio transmission turn on

US Commander: [Radio] This is US Commander!! We are under attack!!! I repeat!!! We are under attack!!! We need air support now!!!

US pilot: Rogue, We're been in the minute! This is code-3! Our boys need our help! 

US pilot 2: Ok, Here we go!

6 jets flew to the battlefield to help the US soldiers from the ground.

Meanwhile in the ground.

The battlefield became bloody, Both forces have heavy causality in the sizes. The US commander used his M16 to kill the soldiers from getting close.

US (Elve) Soldier: SIR!! I THINK I'M OUT OF AMMO!!!

US Commander: WHAT THE!!?? I THOUGH I GIVE YOU THE AMMO FOR 30 MINUTES AGO!!!???

US (Elve) Soldier: SORRY SIR!!! I WAS BUSY KILLING THE ENEMY WITH THE LARGE NUMBER!!!

US Commander: What!? *Peek out and seeing huge corpses of dead bodys and take cover again* Sorry son! I didn't know! Here's more ammo!

US (Elve) Soldier: Thanks!

US (Demi-human cat) Soldier: How long as our air support get here!!??

US Commander: Few minutes!!

US (Human) Soldier: Shit!! Tank!!

The steampunk tank fires its cannons towards the US trenches, This caused amount of casualties in the trenches, Has hope seem lost. Until....

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

US Commander: Looks like our friends from the air have arrived.

IN THE SKY

US pilot: DROP NAPALMS!!

US pilot 2: Sure cap!!!

The napalms were drop on the battlefield, Killing the Revolution groups in the group.

IN THE GROUND

The soldiers were set on fire, Burning them in the process. The PTR. Leader was killed in the fire. The steampunk tanks were destroyed and they're is nothing left. US Commander lights his cigar and said.

US Commander: I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

US (Elve) Soldier: What?

<-------- TO BE CONTINUE

==========

Next Chapter 13

???: So they attack?

???: Is time end this!

???: Oh~ You approaching me?