Chapter 20: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.11

American Anime Opening

(Second A/N: Dude...... Why?

A/N: I just wanted to used it)

------------------------------

Location | US Occupation Que Juen Empire AKA. Ohio

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown an young female walking in the street of the Que Capital, It's was an normal day on the capital until-

*BANG*

*BANG*

Gunshot was heard, Young girl was terrified by the sound. Everyday, It happen not just the capital. But other towns and cities, It terrified the people of Que Juen Empire. Even since the USA invaded their empire and killed their king. Many things is changed in the occupations. Slaves were abolished in the empire, churches were burn because of the false priest were imprisoned and new churches were built, But with the new Christian and religious without controlling the populations. Some of the lower and second-class were given rights and better conditions. Shops and business were build and many have jobs to go. Some of the poor living in the terrible condition were giving homes to live after the king was killed. Many of the poor were happy that the tyranny king is dead.

*BANG*

Oh right the Gunshot.

Girl: *Sigh* By the gods, Another Noble Massacre.

She came across the Que Civilains gathering around the big mansion. She saw the soldiers in green forces the nobles out of the big mansion.

Noble: *Forces out* UNHAND ME YOU BRUTES!!!! DID YOU KNOW WH-

*BANG*

The Noble didn't say a word when the soldier using the M1911 Colt Pistol shot him in the head.

US Marine 1: Execute them all!

All the US Marines: YES SIR!!!

The marines used their M16 Assault Rifles.

The US Used the new model assault rifle

The US Used the new model assault rifle. It was used in vietnam wars and other wars in the era of cold war.

*RATARATARATARATARATA*

The Marines executed the nobles infront of the residents. Some of the Que Civilains were horrified by this, Of Course many noble weren't spared. After they're lost Que Juen-American War, Many nobles were strip of their titles and arrest for their corruption. Nobles tried bribed the US Soldiers, But it was pointless has many of them were executed in public. However, Rumours have spread that Que Juen Resistance were rising against the US Occupation, Using the guerrilla warfare tactic. However, It was proving useless as many of them were killed by M60 Patton and M113 APC. Even since they're lost the war, Many old generations still believe in the old system of Que Juen Empire and Theocracy, However, Many new generations decided to go with democracy, Children and Grand Children didn't like the Que Juen Empire for what their done. But that didn't stop the old generations saw their own children and grand children admiting to allowed democracy. This caused fights between the old and new generations in the US Occupation zones (Ohio). Many Children and Grand Childrens fight against their own parents and grand parents. It became violant and many hundreds were killed by the process. However, The US Military stop them and Marshell Law was declare around towns and cities. But due to the violence that have caused damaged between both sides. The US Soldiers arrested the old generations, Including the parents and grand parents. Except the others parents who didn't wanted to get involved by this. Things were bad in the US Occupation in Que Juen Empire, But decided to get use to it. New Generations didn't care about their parents and grand parents getting arrested and still continue to support democracy.