Chapter 7: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.6

A/N: Hey dude look.

Co-A/N: Oh shit..... The yanks are here.

========

Location: Que Juen Empire, Capital.

3rd person pov

Word spread all across the Que, Que Juen Empire was been in invader by an unknown country called United States of America. Many army attack or ambushed United State Army, But they're failed as they were killed by bullets, shells and bombs. The casualties was 60,000 Que Army and the wyvern corp are 15,000. The amount of casualties was limited, The Americans capture not only the slave city, But capture towns, villagers ans cities in Que Juen Empire. Some of the priest from Que Juen Empire try to gain followers about "United States are demons as they blamed demi-human for summoning them", However some of the worshippers beginning to panicked. Rumours has spread that United States was targeting slavers and priest has if attacking the slaves will bring deaths to them. The slaves beginning to rise up as they see the army of Que Juen Empire was losing, The slaves are fighting back and attack the slavers and the slaves masters from discrimination, abuse and revenges of their falling love ones. Some of the slaves were humans, demi-humans and elves who takes up arms and attack the slavers want ever they go. King Cuan was struggling with his life, The news spread to other villages, towns and cities has the US army manage to capture 7 states. King Cuan was furious.... and....

Cuan: WHAT DID YOU MEAN WE LOST MANY WYVERNS!!!!????

Messager: A-According to the report my king, The wyverns were suddenly attack by strange metal birds (P-51 Mustang and Horten ho 229) and the bigger one metal green that drop explosion eggs (B-17 and B-29) we are losing any territory we can. We can't fight back! My king we must surrender of the safely of-

The Messager couldn't say a word king Cuan kills him with his swords.

Cuan: SURRENDER IS NOT AN OPTION!!! WE WILL CRUSH THE ENEMY ONCES MORE!!!

========

Location: America occupied Oue Juen Empire territory.

The Americans capture towns and cities. The Que are exhausted from as many lost their comrades from "American Barbarians", President Y/N was drinking coffee in the morning. It's been two days since the invasion of Que Juen Empire.

Y/N: Looks like his army exhausted. I guess i-

US soldier: Mr President! I got news!

Y/N: What is it?

US soldier: The slaves are fighting back!

Y/N: Really!?

The news got Y/N, According to the reports, The slaves are fighting back and their taking any towns and cities as they can. Some are humans, elves and demi-humans.

Y/N: Hehe! Well looks like they are rebellion against the empire! I'm so happy.

US soldier: Yes sir, But They's more sir, We are closely to the capital mr President.

Y/N: *Smile* Finally, Lets end this war, once and for all.

=======

Location: Unknown Location

We dark room, we see girl wake up in shock.

???: I have a vision, Is called the "fortunate son".

To be continue

=======

Next Chapter 8

???: THEY'RE HERE!!??? THE CAPITAL!!!???

???: Raise the American flag!

???: Mother and father, I have a vision.