Chapter 11: New harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.3

LOCATION: USA, Washington DC, White house.

3rd person pov

The three girls arrived in Washington DC, They were amazed and awe.

Soran: Is beautiful!

Xi: I'm amazed!

Limá: Yes, How did America achieved this?

When the three talking, The car stop behind the gate, They see guards guarding the white house.

Driver: We're here, Welcome to the white house.

Meanwhile with Y/N.

Y/N was dress in suit, He was expected three guest coming here in America. Y/N wanted if this guests were friendly or not, So he needs to be ready. The door open revealing to be a secret service agent.

SS agent: Mr. President, They're here.

Y/N: Good, Bring them here.

Timeskip brought to you by author who has PTSD about yandere.

(A/N: I scared!! 😫😫😫)

Y/N was in oval office, He waited until the door open. Y/N saw that the visitors are girls, But one is a vampire loli.

Y/N: *Though* Bruh.

Y/N was shock to see a vampire loli in front of his eyes.

Y/N: *Though* I guess she young.

Y/N: Greetings, My name is President Y/N Obama, Nice to meet you.

Limá step in.

Limá: My name is princess Limá from Prussian Empire.

Next was Xi-jing.

Xi: My name is Xi-jing from Empire of sùdem.

And last soran drank

Soran: My name is Soran drank from Vampíra empire, I like you handsome human~

Y/N: What?

???: FBI OPEN UP!!!!

*BURST DOOR SOUND*

*Error sound*

A/N: Take 2

A/N: Take 2

=====

Y/N: What?

Soran: *Giggle*

Y/N: Nevermind! '-_- Now who are you girls doing here in United States?

Xi: Well, it's about the defeat of Que Juen Empire, Your nation invade the Que Juen Empire, Can you tells us why?

Y/N: Well, Que Juen Empire wanted to expand my country for resources, They wanted my people to be their slave. I refused and they declared war us. The Que forces land on the beach, But my forces repelled their numbers, My military decided to invade the Que Juen Empire, We capture the beach and the slave city. We took multiple towns and cities, We even took the capital and killed king cuan.

Limá: Wait, What happen to the Que Juen Empire?

Y/N: Well, Before the war with Que Juen Empire, We discover the true behind the Empire. 3 years ago, The precious Que Juen Empire was the nice and equal place. Until the coup.

Limá: The coup?

Y/N: Yes, The coup responsible for this was the Pro-Theocracy group called theirself "Que Theocracy Rebellion Front" are civilians, criminals, pro-slaves and the false priests. The Que went to the civil war and the Que Army lose the war and the Que Theocracy won the war. The Que King and Queen were executed by theocracy group and their daughters watches as her parents were murder infront of her eyes.

Three girls were shock and horrified want he said. Limá cover her mouth and her tears fall down.

Y/N: The King's daughter was taken by king Cuan has slave, She was beaten and discrimination by him for 3 years. She not the only one to be slave, But the people of Que Juen Empire, Many were slaves and the priest talking about god that demi-humans are demons and the humans are supreme masters. Those fucking bastard were brainwashing people for their believes and the corrupt priest use it to gain more followers.

The girls are shock and horrified want he said again. Soran thinks it must be the "Eun-Ru Theocracy Cult" A group of organizations who are supreme cults to bring the human race to power. They were attending assassinated on leaders of demi-humans, Coup and terrorist activities in other kingdoms. So she must contact the "The church of true" a group of nun assassin who are hunting down theocracy groups around the world.

Y/N: After the defeat of Que Juen Empire, Many of the Pro-Theocracy group were sentenced to death or prison. The government of Que Juen Empire collapsed.

Limá: Wait, What happen to the princess.

Y/N: Oh, Well-

He couldn't say a word when the door open revealing to be a slave girl from king cuan.

???: H-Hello, s-sorry for-

Y/N: No, No, It's alright. Come in.

??? Comes in embarrassed while the three girls looks at her confused.

Limá: I'm sorry, But who are you?

???:....

Y/N: Sorry, She-

Soran: Wait? *Sniff* I sense your blood, You look.... familiar?

Y/N smile and stand up.

Y/N: Well, Everyone this is Elze Que, The Que King daughter.

They were shock and disbelief and stare at the princess.

Xi: Oh my god, You're the princess!

Limá: Impossible!

Elze: St-Stop your embarrassed me.

Limá: Y/N! How-

Y/N: Well, She was a slave by king Cuan. She is traumatized and that's why she's lived with me.

Three girls looks at Elze that's she nodded.

Limá: Hmmm, I guess is true. Well, Our mission is done, But I'll ask my father in Prussian Empire to establish relationship with you.

Y/N: Good, You may leaved.

======

Location: Jungle village, US Military base.

In the jungle, Demi-humans tribe were doing their own business, US Military base was given by the President to protect against bandits attack. Inside the base was a version of vietnam war equipment and vehicles incase of bandits attack. Outside the village and military base, We see bandit scouts seeing the base and they're ran back to the camp.

Meanwhile....

We see a theocracy group with rifles and vehicles ready to assault the village.

Bandit soldier: Boss, we're ready!

Bandit leader: Good, WE WILL CRUSH THE ENEMY!!! PREPARE FOR THE ATTACK!!!

To be continue