Special Chapter

(A/N: This is after Lumi Parents meet Y/N in Washington DC. We will been focus on the prussian empire)

_________

Location: Prussian Empire, Germania

3rd Person Pov

The scene opens to Germania in Prussian Empire

The scene opens to Germania in Prussian Empire. And the Next scene inside the meeting room. We see Military Generals and Admirals in the room. And other government officials. Everyone was talking to each other and even about, Until the doors opens revealing to be kaiser. Everyone sit door and stay quiet, John sits down.

John: Thank you for coming after I'll trip to United States.

Everyone nodded.

John: *Sigh* Good, Now then. The Rumors and the news has come true. There's is anothor nation called the united states of america. The nation that destroyed the Que Juen Empire.

Everyone was surprise, While others murmur about the news. It's true, The Rumors about the United States has reach the globe. After the Defeat of Que Juen. Many Countries wanted to traded with the US, While others wanted to declared war on the nation. Including the Theocratics ones. John speaks again.

John: Yes, I know the rumors are true. Even the military is quick...... Impression.

A Military General began to speak up. He was in his 60s and had a eye patch after the century war.

P. General: What if they're attacked us my kaiser? I wanted to see this 'weapons' and 'arsenal' they're have.

John signal a person in the shadows, The black hooded figure come out and the begins to explained.

Black Hooded Figure: Shall I?

The Black Hooded speaks in the female voice. The Kaiser nodded, The Hooded Figure use her magic and revealed the United States. To Everyone surprise, shock and terrified. The US has tall buildings that reach the skies, cars that looks big and small, And the advance technologies. They're saw a giants blue female statue holding something in her hand. The Capital, Was surprisely similar to Germania.