Chapter 16: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.7

-----

Location | People Theocracy Revolution Hideout | Forever Jungle

3rd person pov

The US Soldiers and tank divisions storm the PTR Hideout. The PTR Used the steampunk tanks, However, The M48 Patton tanks can penetrates their armour.

PTR Soldier 1: DO NOT LET THEM PAST!!!!! THIS DEMONS MUCH DIE FOR THE NEW GOD!!!!

PTR Soldier 2: DIE ABOMINATIONS!!!!!

The PTR Soldiers used muskets and cannons to stop the US Advance. However, The M48 Pattons didn't take damage and fire back. Inside the office, We're see the PTR Leader and soldier discussing about the situation they're were in.

PTR Soldier: We have been breach!

PTR leader: HOW!!! WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!!????

PTR Soldier: It must been the man in green that the rumours they talk about.

PTR Leader: FUCK!!! TELL THE MAN TO HOLD THE LINE!!!!

PTR Soldier: Y-Yes sir!

The PTR Soldier left the office, The PTR Leader sits down on the chair alone.

PTR Leader: *Though* So the rumours are true. They're were the men in greens that attack the Que Juen Empire?........ Did we awoken the great giants?

In the shadow, A man in the dark hooded cloak was standing next to the PTR Leader.

???: Any problem?

PTR Leader: You didn't tell me that the men in greens wouldn't interfere with our plans.

???: Hmmm, The cult council didn't tell us about them.

PTR Leader: What shall we're-

*EXPLOSION SOUNDS!!!!*

PTR Leader: WHAT WAS THAT!!!!????

Outside:

Y/N Pov

Using my only in the hall, What makes you wondering why I'm here? Well, Let's just say, Me and the..... vampire loli lands on top of the roof on their hideouts. So yeah and-

*RATARATARATARATA!!!!*

Y/N: Fucking hell, I'll like john wick!

PTR Soldier: DIE DARK DEMON!!!!

Y/N: Bruh! Racist!

I used my "John Wick" style to grab the guy musket and kick him in the balls. The PTR Falls on the ground in pain, I punch him in the face and grab the musket shoot him in the face.

Y/N: Dude...... That's....... Racist.

I look behind seen-

Soran: *Demonic tone* DIE!!! DIE!!! ALL OF YOU WILL BE PUNISHED BY MY WRATH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!