Chapter 5: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.4

A/N: Communist is the greater threat of capitalism.

=======

Location: Que Juen Empire, The Capital.

3rd person pov

We see king Cuan wasn't so happy, He was angry that the fail invasion of United States.

Cuan: WHAT DID YOU MEAN THEY FAILED!!!???

In front of him, was a messager who ran to the castle and give him information about the invasion. But he was in fear and sweating.

Messager: T-The invasion was a-a failure m-my king, T-They said t-that n-n-nation was created explosion m-magic.

Cuan clenched his fist in anger, They are the best mighty army in the world, The use sheer numbers to overwhelm the enemy within the hour, They take resources and slaves whatever they go, But they came across a nation named United States of America, They wanted their land and spread religious in their people, But unfortunately, One leader named Y/N Obama refused, King Cuan declared war on the United States has he will send an army as it will be easy, Unfortunately bad luck came where he heard that the beach landing failed by this "American Barbarians". This caused King Cuan scream in anger as he throw a sword at the messager, Which he dodged.

Cuan: WE WILL NOT FAILED THIS AGAIN!!! SEND 100,000 TROOPS AND 50,000 WYVERNS RIDERS AND BURN THIS "AMERICAN BARBARIANS" TO THE GROUND!!! NOW!!!

Messager: Y-Yes my kin-

The door open, reveal to be another messager as they can see him sweating in fear.

Messager 2: My king! I have bring grave news! We have been in invader by United States!

The room was silent, They were shock to hear that "American Barbarians" have managed invade the mighty Que Juen Empire. And now they here.

Cuan: THEY HERE!!?? HOW!!!???

=========

Location: Sea Que.

2 hours ago

We see amount of metal ships as they're heading to Que Juen Empire.

(USS Enterprise)

(USS Missouri)