Chapter 8: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.7 (FINAL)

A/N: I forgor💀💀

======

Location: Que Juen Empire, The Capital.

3rd person pov

The Que Juen Empire is in chaos, The people are panicking as many fear that United State of America are closely to the capital. The priest, pro-war and the pro-peace senators are trying to make the king decision.

Pro-War senator 1: My king! We must fight!!

Pro-Peace senator 1: Are you mad!!?? The enemy will destroy our army within a hour!! What can just make peace with them?

Pro-War senator 2: MAKING PEACE WAS NOT AN OPTION!!! WE MUST FIGHT BACK!!!

Priest 1: I can try to gain more followers b-

Priest 2: It will never work!! Our followers are turning against us!! Someone slip into our nest and reveal our secret!!

It's true, The Que civilians are shock and horrified want they did, The churches are corrupt by money as many were killing random slaves who are non-humans to gain more followers. They brainwash people believe that demi-humans are demons and the humans are supreme masters! Many false priest used slaves for gain more followers. But when the new nations called "United State of America" from the dead continent, fill with humans, demi-humans and elves living in peace. This caused the priests vows hatred on President Y/N refused to let the priests in their soil. The priests use words on Que Civilians has they tell them that "United States of America are the enemies of hell, Allowing demi-humans and elves to be dangerous and need to be slaves", After the failed invasion of United States, The priests needs more followers, But when the United States of America invades the slave city and multiple towns and cities. Someone slip into their nest and reveal their information. Their corrupt, their lies and even sacrifice the slaves for god. This caused the followers to realise that the churches are corrupt and they started to riot all across the Que Juen Empire.

Pro-Peace senator 3: United States are taking any territory we can!! We can't fight back!!! For the last time my king!! What can't we make peace!!

King Cuan was in the vows of panick and anger, The United States of America manage to invade Que Juen Empire and destroy the army of Que Juen Empire. The kingdom was in chaos!

Cuan: NEVER!! NEVER!! WE WILL FIGHT AGAIN!!! WE ARE NEVER MAKING PEACE WITH THIS SAVAGES!!!

He shouted in anger, The Pro-war senator cheer the king decision, while the pro-Peace senator were not cheering, Until...

*SLAM DOOR*

The Que Scout ran inside, his reaction was fear and scared.

Que Scout: M-My king, We have spotted an enemy coming to the capital!

Cuan: *Shock* THEY HERE!!?? THE CAPITAL!!??

=======

Location: Que Juen Empire, Outside of the capital.

President Y/N was ontop the tank, with his binoculars, He saw a capital miles away.

Y/N: *Though* We are getting close.

Y/N: Alright!! Ladies and gentlemen!! We are finally headed to the capital!! The war will be over! FOR JUSTICE!! FREEDONM

All America soldiers: FOR FREEDOM!!! FOR JUSTICE!!!

Y/N: FIRE ARTILLERY!!!

The artillery shell fired at the capital, The castle walls explodes in millions of pieces.