Update

Hi everyone; it is I, the ever disappearing and mythical writer of Just Let Me Love You.
I would just like to thank you for all your support and continual reading of my book.
Some updates for everyone sending me the lovely messages:
- my sister has just ended her treatment, so yay thank you for all your kind words! x
- i will not be continuing writing this story sorry, because i'm getting older and less attached to one direction and the notion of writing a fan fiction just doesn't appeal to me any more. I'm sorry to let those who wanted a better ending and a second book down but I wouldn't enjoy writing it or be able to write with the same passion that I used to.
- if there is someone that wants to, I give FULL permission for anyone to write their own sequel or ending on the condition that they give credit.
- i just want to reiterate how thankful i am for all of the endless support, and the 1.5 MILLION reads. A million is more than I ever could have dreamed of, so thank you so much.
- honestly, i would delete JLMLY if it wasn't for all the support. My writing skills were quite mediocre when I first began writing (almost 3 whole years ago) and looking back on it I really wish I had done a better job. But thank you anyway, and sorry about the shotty story structure/writing!

Although I have no intention to write fanfics in the future, that doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't enjoy the ones already up and who knows, maybe i'll write a non-fanfic book on here in future.

So much love to all of you,
Author. Xx