Chapter 29 - Morning

I lie in bed, chest heaving as I stare in ecstasy at the roof above happily. I don't think I could ever be more happy than I am now, in Harry's arms safe and sound. His gentle snores are the only thing keeping me still, if it weren't for the fact that he is sleeping I would seriously be going for it again.

That was honestly amazing, the gentle touches and intial pain which led to pleasure. All of it. I could not be happier. Harry's curls are strewn across his pale face and his toned muscles rise at an even pace with each low growl that erupts from his chest.

A little grin twitches at my lips as I watch him, feeling my heart accelerate at the mere thought of what we just did. Craving it again already.

"Stop watching me sleep, you creeper."

His deep groggy voice startles me and I jump, blushing as he laughs at me, eyes still shut.

"Aww, baby don't be embarrased." He croons, running his hand along my jawline. "It's not my fault i'm this attractive."

I hit his stomach lightly and he giggles, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my in for a quick kiss. Butterflies churn in my stomach and I smile lovingly, winding my fingers through his slightly sweaty curls.

"I love you." I mutter absently, eyes raking over Harry's perfect face.

"I love you too." Harry grins, staring up at me cheekily, "we've already established this, Niall."

"Oh, stop being so cheeky."

He simply grins even wider - which I personally didn't think was possible but whatever - and bats his green eyes at me.

Suddenly the shrieking trill of Harry's doorbell rings out and my eyes snap to Harry, who is already scrambling out of bed in search of clothes.

"Shit. Shit. Shit..." He worries, pulling on his jeans as fast as he can.

My clothes, being much more comfortable than Harry's, are easy to get on and I race down to the door, wiping the sweat off my brow beforehand.

I pull open the door and almost faint. Emma is standing there, grin and all, one eyebrow raised. I thought she went home!?

Apparently not.

"Hey cousin!" She cheers, hugging me. "I want to go shopping and I had no one to go with...so you're coming with me!"

I groan, and glance behind me annoyedly to find Harry rushing down the stairs panickingly. His face relaxes when he catches sight of Emma and she chuckles quietly. 

"Hi Emma!" Harry greets her warmly, drowning all signs of nervousness with a cheeky smirk.

"Hi Harreh. I was just wondering if I could steal Niall from you for a couple of hours. By the way, no isn't an option." She winks jokingly and I roll my eyes at her. Why couldn't I just stay with Harry. Stupid Emma. 

 I know I should be nice to my cousin by seriously!

"Yeah, that's fine. Just make sure to return him." Harry rests his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist cutely.

"Awwwwww, okay I will." The bubbling blonde swoons at our cuddling.

"See you later Niallbear." Harry murmurs in my ear.

"Niallbear...?" I reply, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yes. Problem?"

"No....Hazzaboo." I laugh at his slightly put off facial expression and he giggles, bumping his nose against mine.

"I'm not quite sure I like that name." He chuckles, wrinkling his nose up.

"Oh well, you're stuck with it now."