Chapter 13- Unsurely sure

A/N - okay so the other day this 5 year old kid called me a fagbag. There is an important note at the bottom so please read it all :)

NIALL'S P.O.V

Harry and I walk to school together the next day chatting happily. I've decided Harry deserves a second chance, but my trust barriers are still up. He is in a bad state at the moment though and he needs a friend. So far he has redeemed himself but I still have my little fears nagging at the back of my mind.

Sure he is in a bad state now and i'm here but I was in a pretty crap state too and I had to get through the tough times with no one by my side but Liam and Harmony (a.k.a Hammy). I'm so unsurely sure about Harry.

But what if his old group takes him back?

What if he ditches me?

What if he goes back to bullying me?

I shudder and brush my fears off, right now all I can do is hope my fears don't come true.

We bonded all of yesterday and I guess you could say we are friends but not BESTIES or any of that. But Harry has been very...enthusiastic.

Suddenly the wind is knocked out of me and world turns upside down.

"HARRRRY!" I scream girlishly as he laughs like a maniac, running with me hauled over his shoulder. I watch as the ground rushes past me as the back of his shoes blur in and out of my vision, I start feeling a tad dizzy.

"Put me down!" I squeal.

"Never." He cries back, spinning in circles now.

"NEVER SAY NEVER!"

Everything spins and i'm on my feet again, Harry centimeters from me. He is scrunching his face up and frowning.

"You like Justin Bieber?" He scoffs, looking at me as if I am insane.

"YES!" I clutch my heart dramatically. Justin Bieber is my inspiration! Harry rolls his eyes as I swoon into his arms like an idiot.

"Too up himself tbh." He replies, shrugging as I lie limp in his arms trying not to smile.

At this I push myself from his arms and frown.

"Did you seriously just say tbh?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" He asks as if it's not grammatically incorrect.

"It's 'to be honest' not 'tbh' you hipster!"

"Hipsta Please!" He laughs back, gesturing to the shirt he is wearing. Come to think of it he was wearing that shirt the day we met.

"God no..." I laugh, pulling a flatcap on to escape the sun's heat.

I can tell Harry is nervous about his first day of not being a jock, and I am trying my best to non directly comfort him about it. I have decided to keep his mind away from the subject and distract him.

Suddenly, I have an idea as he stares blankly at the ground.

"TAG!" I scream, whacking him on the arm before racing away, tripping and skipping.

Harry stands in confusion for a second then determination clouds his grass green eyes. He crouches dramatically then counts down from 10. Suddenly he's on his feet and might I say, he runs really fast. Faster than I expected. Sure, I can sprint pretty well but long distance is obviously Harry's thing. For about 3 minutes that's all that happens, he chases me and tags me then I chase him and tag him, and so on and so forth.

Soon enough we are at the school gates and Harry abruptly stops laughing and running, staying frozen at the gates.

"C'mon Harry it'll be fine!" I cheer, tugging at his arm. "They won't even notice your he-"