Chapter 15- Felt so...right.

A/N - okay so I don't know if any of you amazing fans already know this but I love you.

Please enjoy!

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

My eyes groggily crack open to my spinning surroundings. I instantly recall it as my own bedroom. The warm bed sheets tucked tightly around me shift confusingly and my head registers a sharp pain as I lower my head back onto my pillow as the room twirls and tips.

"Shit..." I groan, clutching my aching head.

"No need for the language Harold."

I start in the bed, and pain shoots through my head like a bullet. My eyes scrunch shut and I let out a low moan.

"Muuuuuum. Don't do that!" I groan at her, chucking one of my pillows at her face, not really caring if I miss.

"Sorry Harold, I just don't like when you talk inappropriately." She coos at me. Suddenly a pudgy finger pokes my cheek and my eyes flash open.

"Yeaaaaah HAROLD." He laughs, poking my cheek until his mother slaps his hand away.

"Niall! Don't be immature." She scolds him, poking his button nose making him scowl.

I laugh even though it makes my head spin and point at him like a child as his mum squishes his cheeks cutely. He glares at me playfully and I laugh even harder before clutching my head in pain. Ouch. Mum gives me a sympathetic glance and Niall peeks at me from under his eyelashes apologetically.

"Mum, why am I in bed and why does my head hurt?" I moan at her with my eyes fluttering shut again.

"Well yesterday night we found you in the park near here lying on the ground and we're pretty sure you hit your head falling over and got a concussion. Or at least that's what we think. You may want to take a gander at your leg though Hun." Niall winces as she mentions my legs and I raise my eyebrow, what's wrong with my leg?

I peel back the covers and groan loudly. My leg is wrapped up in a big plaster cast, I lift it from under the covers and scrunch my face up at the dull throb that pulses in my leg.

"Is my leg broken?"

"Yes." Mum answers.

"How?"

"When you fell the force in which your leg hit the log beside you broke it."

"I see. How did a cast get on it."

"We went to the hospital while you were unconscious. They gave you pain killers but soon it's going to hurt."

"Well that's just dandy."

Niall's loud laugh rings out and I grin at him. As I inspect my cast I notice the message written messily on the side.

'Haz,

Sorry bout the leg thing.

Gosh you're so unco!

Feel better soon.

Niall.'

The final 'l' in Niall is extended and wiggly and I point to it as Niall looks at it as well proudly.

"Oh yeah, about that, you kept wiggling in your sleep and it was hard to write." We both laugh and Niall blushes profusely.

Heh, I made Niall blush.

"Well then honey, Niall agreed to stay with you for today because you will have to stay in bed. Tomorrow you can use your crutches!" My mum cheers as her and Maura skip out of the room happily, probably off to have a coffee or something.