Chapter 7 - Strange Happenings...

A/N - Okay so midway through this chapter there is rather serious couple of  

paragraphs in which Harry questions homophobes and why homosexuals are judged by the catholic church. Please do not get offended and hate on me for this chapter, I just thought it would fit nicely in Harry's brain and I partly agree that homosexuals should not be judged. I have warned you of this so please do not attack me after reading. Xoxo, your faithful BabyTurtleRawr.

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

I hate Harry Styles.

I hate him to the extent where if it were possible I would just make it so he was never born.

God, I hate him.

So very much.

I lie in bed the next morning, aching with pain. The bruise on my ribs is now accompanied by many others, all of them worse than the one before. It's truly horrific. My mother and father were too busy last night to notice me limping up to my room without eating dinner last night, too caught up in screaming at each other.

My Dad slapped her again.

I'm scared.

It's Thursday morning which means school. I don't want to go to school at all today. My ribs are hurting so much it's hard to get up, but also I am scared it will happen again. I will have an outburst and he will pummel me to pieces. I have never been good at fighting. Never will be, to be honest.

As I watch the smouldering sun rise over the hills from my room I realize that soon enough I will have to drag my body down to school, where I will probably be beaten up again and left to bleed to death or something like that.

Stop being so dramatic Niall, now get up and stop being a wuss.

One breath at a time I step out of bed and collapse to the ground, clutching my side and moaning. I shake my head and wipe the hot tears away, before forcing myself onto my feet trying not to acknowledge the burning pain in my legs and torso. I skip breakfast, swallowing would be too painful, and slowly slide on a random pair of chinos and a polo. My bag hurts my body as I swing it into my back and I wince, but push onward.

Why all of a sudden has my life gone down the drain?

Why did my Dad have to get offered a job in another city?

Why did we have to move to Holmes Chapel?

Why did I have to go to HIS particular school?

Why did I have to meet him?

Before my parents wake up, I limp from my house, desperate for them not to see me like this. As I walk I sing "You Found Me" by the Fray, letting my emotions flow with the words.

"Oi, Horan!" Is the first thing that comes to my ears as I enter the school gates. My head turns upwards to meet the view of Harry and his two friends, I now know their names are Louis and Zayn from all the pranks they have pulled around school, getting them detentions and such.

"Yes?"I snarl back and he seems surprised that even though I am still suffering from his painful blows yesterday I still have the courage to talk back to him in such a manner. As I stare up at him with my bruised face I could swear that a look of guilt flashes across his face, but it is too quick to know for sure.

"Are you still hurt from yesterday?" Harry says almost like he cares about me, but I know he's just a prick.

"You think?"I comment back sarcastically, not letting him hear the slight whimper I make while straightening up, "Now will you please move out of the way so I don't have to see you anymore?"