Chapter 9 - Neighbours?

A/N - SO MANY READS!!! *Squeals dramatically* deep breath. Thanks babes ;) Sorry for not updating in forever! I HAVE SOO MUCH ON RIGHT NOW.

HARRY'S P.O.V ( Figured you guys needed some Harold one on one time XD)

I practically barrel out of school as soon as the bell rings making sure to not get caught behind slow people wandering the corridors as I race away from the school grounds. I could never have been gladder to leave school than I am right now. The whole day consisted of this:

English

Social Studies

Science

Math

Math

A whole day full of my least favourite subjects PLUS a double session without the boy I despise but secretly pine for. The whole session I wished that he could just walk in and sit down as usual, shaking in my presence. It's rather strange how he always shakes when he's in math beside me in his allocated spot, but who could blame him after how I've treated him for almost two months now.

To make things even worse, Niall has stopped coming to classes and even attending school just to avoid my presence. I know it's because of me, I mean, why else would he just skip all of the classes I have with him? I feel horrible. I need to stop all of this nonsense, but it's less than easy. Almost impossible.

Niall is like...a drug to me. I can't stop using him to let my anger out and make myself happy. It's so frustrating! Why can't I just leave the poor kid alone or at least make a move on him.

Oh yeah, because I'm a chicken.

I run my hand through my curly locks and let out an agonizingly long groan of annoyance. Annoyance at me, myself, and I. The bag on my back seems a thousand times heavier on my back as I trudge home, kicking stones all over the path and muttering cuss words under my breath.

The breeze tousles through my curls and I sigh, I need to relax and just forget about him for a moment. I need a break.

When I finally get home I am exhausted but before I even set foot in the door an arm grabs me and roughly pulls me inside, effectively giving me a heart attack.

"MUM!"I squeal very girlishly before blushing bright red at the fact that I made such an unmanly sound.

"Harry Styles! We are having dinner with our new and very nice neighbours and YOU are home with only an hour to spare! You are going to march your behind upstairs and you had better have combed that nest of hair on your head and put on something smart before you even consider coming back downstairs, okay?"My mum rushes out all in one clump before pushing me, still shocked from the mini seizure I just had, towards the stairs leading to my room.

I rush up the stairs as fast as I can and lock my bedroom door behind me, when my mum takes us to people's houses we have to be the equivalent of an angel; clean, friendly, conversational and of course respectful. I hate having to dress up and be squeaky clean but if I don't mum will probably throw me out a window.

I drag my tired body into my bathroom and start the water in the shower to let it heat up while I strip my clothes off. I then slip into the shower and let the heated water roll over me. Indulgence.

****

I wrap a towel around my body and trudge over to my wardrobe, pulling out a few things that look nice. I decide on wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a tight Ramones T-shirt and a pair of white converse. I pull the clothes on and trip over about four times trying to get my pants on before I am finally looking alright. I quickly run a comb through my slightly wet curls and ruffle them into place with my hands.