Chapter 30 - No hanky panky

A/N - PHOTO ON THE SIDE OF EMMA (ALLIE DEBERRY)

"No! Stop it!" The feminine giggle screeched from downstairs, followed by another more masculine laugh.

"Neverrrr!"

I roll my eyes and roll across the bed to Harry, who is sprawled out, a sleepy grin on his face.

Two weeks have passed since we saw Zayn at the shopping centre and something obviously happened because lately Zayn has been over almost every day of the week.

Then, this morning my mum agreed to let him sleep over as long as they slept separately, to which the Bradford boy solemnly agreed.

And now they are currently keeping the whole neighborhood awake as they play tag downstairs.

"Shut up guys!" Harry shouts tiredly, green eyes amused.

"Sorry mate, but that's gonna have to be a no!" Zayn laughs back and the shouting and giggling continues.

Speaking of Zayn, by god has he changed.
The once grim boy is now bouncy and bubbly, not to mention loud.

Harry and I have accepted him as a friend, even though I am pretty sure Emma would have punched us if we hadn't.

"Ah! No! That ticklesssss!" Emma screeches, choking on laughter as Harry and I groan tiredly. Emma comes racing up the stairs, followed by Zayn who looks like a whipped idiot as he stares puppy eyed at her. 

They both rush into Emma's room laughing loudly and Harry chuckles quietly to himself.

"What?" I ask lazily, rolling over onto my tummy so that I can look at him.

"Why aren't you yelling at him?" Harry raises an eyebrow, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

"Why would I.....Oh.....OH!" 

Harry guffaws as I leap to my feet and sprint faster than any animal known to man to Emma's bedroom door. I practically smash the door open and run in screaming and scanning the room alertly.

"NO HANKY PANKY IN MY HOUSE!" I shout, not hearing myself until the words slip out of my mouth.

"What?" A girly laugh comes from one side of the room, where Emma is showing Zayn a photo album, in which he seems to be particularly engrossed in. 

"What?" I respond blankly as if I said nothing. A blush engulfs my cheeks as she leans into Zayn giggling - this action causing Zayn to flush a bright crimson that goes unnoticed by my darling cousin.

"You're such a loser Niall. Go snuggle with your boyfriend, we aren't going to do anything." Emma grins jokingly at me, ushering me out of the room as I glare suspiciously at the couple, blue eyes  flickering between their innocent faces.

I sigh. "Whatever."

I stomp back to my room looking forward to snuggling with Harry, but still listening for any provocative noises.

"Well then." Harry's gorgeous voice beckons to me as I sprint inside. As I am running, however, I catch sight of Harry and trip over, falling flat on my face.

"H-harry!" I gasp into the ground, "WHAT are you wearing!" 

Harry goes silent as I slowly choke on my own amusement, my lungs hurting from how much I am laughing.

"I got cold, Niall!" Harry exclaims embarrassedly, staring into his lap as he blushes.

"So you put on a cat onesie? Where did you even get that?" 

Harry's eyes redirect themselves to anywhere but me and he clears his voice before stating,

"cats-r-us.com" 

If I hadn't been laughing before, now I was.

I crawl onto the bed giggling at how adorable and stupid he looks at the same time, and as I sit next to him on the bed I just can't stop laughing.