𝟿 | 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Lovefool - The Cardigans "
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

'Say that you love me'

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 17, 1982
Michaels POV

"Dude! Why are you worrying about this so much?" Mark asks me. Currently we're sitting outside on the small roof right outside my bedroom window.

"It's- Shut up you know I've never felt this way before" I groans, running my fingers through my hair.

"Listen, if you like y/n, then you should tell her! It's obvious she likes you back" He rolls his eyes and pats my shoulder.

"And how would you know" I snarl, glaring at him.

"The way she looks at you, speaks to you, acts towards you!" His voice gets a little louder.

"I don't know if I like her, Mark!" I sit up and walk back into my room. Mark follows.

"Well you acted like it earlier, when you came running to my door, yelling in my face saying 'I think I like Y/n" He sits on the crook of my bed.

I make my way to my desk chair and sit down, groaning as I hide my face in the palm of my hands.

"What is this" I mumble "I don't get it! We're supposed to hate each other!" My voice gets louder as I speak.

"Two souls don't find each other by simple accident" He says.

I roll my eyes and play with my hair as I think to myself Do I like her? Why is this so fucking confusing then something in my mind just switch's to her.

Her eyes, her beautiful e/c eyes, her hair, the way it blows in the wind perfectly, her smile, god I could stare at it all day. Her stupid insults, her stupid attitude, it all just makes my heart do flips. Something in me snaps, my head shoots up.

"Holy shit," I say softly "I like y/n!"

"It's about damn time" Mark laughs, walking up to me and giving me a hug. I'm shocked, I've  never crushed on a girl before, not this hard, no.

Well except for this one girl I saw in the 6th grade. I knew from the day she sat next to me in Science that I liked her. She had blonde hair and amber eyes that would glow in the dark.

Her name was Julia. We shared a lot of the same interests, She called me over to her house one night. I thought this was it, I had my mom do my hair and everything.

When I got there it wasn't how I planned it to be, she told me she was moving again, to Oklahoma, for family reasons. She gave me a kiss in the cheek when she left at the airport.

I didn't wash my face for a week.

I was heartbroken after that. I remember my dad told me, "all things come to an end" It didn't help. Actually that was the last fatherly thing he said to me before he became a furry freak.

"Boys keep it down in there!" My dad yells from the basement, I scoff.

"Michael has a crush!" Mark yells back, I roll my eyes and tell him to cut it off because my dad wouldn't care.

"Again? You know how the last one turned out" My dad yell scoffs, I yell scoff back.

"Well you gotta tell her somehow!" Mark looks at me, placing both his hands on my shoulder and gives me the serious look.

I gulp "I'll wait," I pause "I'll wait for a perfect moment, and then take her out somewhere"

Mark nods and smiles, then pauses before he speaks again "I better get going now. Before my mom gets worried sick"

I nod, and lead him to the front door. "Bye Mark, thanks for..helping" I chuckle. He snickers back and waves.

When's he's gone I close the door and turn around to see my dad standing right in front of me. I gulp.

"What do you want?" I scowl, balling up my fists.

"Crushing again? On who, L/N?" He grins, god I just want to slice that look off his old face.

"Maybe, maybe not. But it's none of your business so fuck off" I push him away from me and start making my way upstairs.

"Language, Michael" He growls, taking one step on the stairs.

"Like you would care" I roll my eyes and run to my room, making sure to slam the door.

I here my dad mumble something, bad, probably.

Sometimes I feel like a really am blocking him away from me, likes he's trying to get along with me, but I'm just, shooing him out of my life.

Maybe I should, try, to get along with him and all.

Maybe..

But whatever, I put some music in and the radio starts playing 'Back in Black' by AC/DC, one of my favorite bands.

"Michael turn the music down please, your brother is trying to sleep" My mom yells out to me.

I scoff and turn it down a little bit. I flip on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I guess I do like her.

How weird.

. . .
Should I make it where Willy and Mikey have a good relationship of should I stick to the lore? You guys chose
<WAS WRITTEN AT 12PM SO SORRY ITS LAZY>
Hope u enjoyed it.