Chapter 3 - The New House

House and rooms above ^^

Leah's POV

I stood frozen in the arms of my future husband, just staring up into the dark irises of his eyes. They held empathy and maybe even awe? I'm not too sure. But what I do know, is that it does feel nice to be held by this beautiful man. His hair was styled to perfection, and it looked so soft that I wanted to run my fingers through it. I felt ridiculously small with my 5'4 stature compared to his 6'3.

I laid my head back down on his firm chest and I could feel how fast his heart was beating. His hold on me grew stronger as if he never wanted to let me go. I felt safe in his arms, it was a really nice feeling. We didn't say anything this whole time while in his embrace but I thought we should probably talk about what was to happen now that we were practically engaged. I don't want my husband to be bringing home random girls to our house, but could I actually stop him from sleeping around?

I pulled back from his embrace and looked into his eyes once again before moving towards my chair behind my desk, Jace sat in the chair opposite to me and just watched me. I could feel a slight blush creeping up to my cheeks and turned my head so he couldn't see. Although once I heard his small chuckle, I knew he had seen it.

I looked at him and bit my lip wondering how to word what I wanted to know. I thought for a moment and just blurted out "Will we be exclusive?" When those words came out of my mouth, Jace's eyebrows pulled together in confusion. I decided to elaborate, "I mean, we will be married and will probably have to show the world we are happy and in love, so what happens with your... sex life? Will you carry on sleeping around? If you are then I would have to ask you not to be bringing anyone home or..." I rambled on before he quickly cut me off.

"Yes, I would expect us both to be exclusive. We can't exactly pretend we are in love if I get caught cheating on my wife. I will stop sleeping around, but if you ever need some relief, you know where to find me" he slyly replied with a wink. I nervously laughed out loud at that comment.

"Trust me, there will be no need for any sort of... relief. And you know what to do if you ever need the relief, you have your hand" I laughed out, feeling rather uncomfortable talking about this with such an attractive man in front of me so I quickly changed the topic. "We will need separate bedrooms, I don't think id feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as someone I'm not romantically involved with, even though you will be my husband it will still feel strange to me, especially since we don't really know each o-" he interrupted.

"Don't worry about it, we both need our own space since we'll be sharing a house together and an office too. But if you ever did decide to sneak in my room, then I won't mind" he winked at me again. Wow, what is this man doing to me? I could feel the blush hitting my cheeks again, and I didn't know where to look so I was looking around my office instead of meeting his gaze, even though I could feel the burning on the side of my face from his eyes.

After about an hour of talking and getting to know each other, I found out that his birthday is May 19th. He also went to NYU and studied business, his favourite colour is red, and he is the oldest out of him and his 2 other brothers, Callum, 25 and Mason, 23. His best friend is called Tyler, 28, and is married to Olivia, 24. Callum also has a wife called Natasha who is 23.

We headed to our new house together in my car, since he came to my dad's office with his dad. Once we reached the house, I was in awe. It was so beautiful and modern, with white walls and wood effects on other walls. It has a double garage for each of our cars, and also brown double doors. Next to the drive is a medium-sized lawn.

I parked the car on the drive and got out, locking the doors. We walked together up the steps to the front door, and Jace opened one, motioning for me to walk in first, to which I gave him a small smile in thanks. When I walked in I was in awe just looking at the foyer, it was painted in a bright white, with a small table to the side with a bowl for keys, which I placed mine into.

We walked further down the hall and ended in a beautiful lounge with white marble flooring, a wood effect wall with a large flat-screen TV hung up on it and a low cabinet underneath. There was a large rug in the middle with a black marble coffee table in the centre of 2 cream-coloured couches. On my left was a glass dining table with 6 chairs sitting around it and 3 low-hanging lights above it.

Walking through to the next room, we landed ourselves in a perfect kitchen. I looked around with my jaw hanging down because it was simply stunning. White cabinets along the black tiled walls, with a built-in oven, microwave, dishwasher and a double-door fridge and freezer. Across from that was a white breakfast bar with 2 black stools underneath. I enjoy cooking and baking but I think I will love it more being in this kitchen.

Jace held onto my hand and took me upstairs so we could check out the rest of the house. There were 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The master bedroom had an en suite and a walk-in closet. The walls were white with a glass wall behind the bed with tube lights built into it. The bed was a white kingsize with white and black sheets. There were black bedside tables on each side of the bed with lamps on each. Another wall was a floor-to-ceiling window with a small desk sitting in front of it with a gorgeous view of the city. On another wall were 2 doors, which I'm guessing led to the bathroom and closet, and next to the doors was a small white vanity table with a mirror.

I went through one of the doors which was the bathroom, and wow. It was breathtaking. There was a wall with a floor-to-ceiling window with a shower big enough for 2 people or more. There was a small tub next to the shower and across from that was a double wash basin with cupboards and drawers for extra storage.

Walking out of the bathroom I looked through to the other door and saw a walk-in closet. And this is every girl's dream. There was a side for Jace with his clothes already hanging up and shoes on the racks. And my clothes are hanging up on my side with shelves for shoes and also for my purses. There was also a cream-coloured, cushioned bench sitting in the middle of the carpeted flooring.

I walked back into the bedroom with Jace following close behind me. I had one thought on my mind when I went and sat on the edge of the bed, and I decided to voice my concern.

"Will we be sharing a bed?"