Chapter 9 - The First Time

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

Leah's POV

When our bedroom door was shut, Jace's lips were straight on mine, kissing me deeply. He ran his tongue across my lip wanting access which I granted immediately. His left hand was wrapped in the back of my hair holding my head still and keeping it close to his, and his other hand snaked around my waist and down to my ass, squeezing my cheek firmly causing me to gasp in surprise and felt him smirk against my lips, enjoying the effect he has on me.

My hands slowly travelled from the back of his neck down to his chest, where I started slowly unbuttoning his shirt, one at a time. After that, I pulled his jacket and shirt down his shoulders and arms until they finally hit the floor by his feet. My hands slowly travelled back up his muscly arms, over his wide shoulders and down his firm chest. The hand he had fisted in my hair lost their grip and travelled down my back to my ass to join his other hand, giving both cheeks a squeeze, before travelling to the hem of my dress, tugging it slightly, asking for permission to remove it. I gave him a small nod in approval and he didn't waste another second lifting my dress up my body and over my head.

He stepped back to admire the view of me standing in my black lace bra and thong, I looked into his eyes and all I could see was lust, the same look was probably in my eyes too. I wanted him. I wanted this man to take me, and make me his.

Without taking his eyes off of mine, he started to undo his belt and unbuttoned his pants, dropping them to the floor with his clothes and my dress. Starting to stalk towards me like a predator stalking its prey, I walked backwards until the backs of my knees hit the bed, making me fall onto it.

He climbed on top of me and once again, smashed his lips onto mine, nibbling on my bottom lip as he did so, making a small moan escape from me. His hand travelled from my waist to my breast, giving it a little squeeze again, and rubbing my nipple with his thumb and pointer finger, making another moan leave my lips. I felt tingly in my core, and I could feel the wetness leaking down my thighs.

Jace reached around my back to the back of my bra, but pausing and looking at me for permission, I gave him a shy smile and nodded my head. He kissed me again, deeply whilst unclasping my bra and removing it from my body slowly and dropping it with the rest of our clothes. He pulled back and sat on his heels looking at my almost naked body, his eyes taking in every curve, and stopping at my perky breasts.

The hunger in his eyes was visible as he leaned down a took a nipple into his mouth, sucking, nibbling and licking before doing the same to my other nipple, making me moan out loud. "Jace, that feels so good, please, don't stop" I moaned out.

"I love it when you beg baby" he replied seductively before sucking my nipple into his mouth again. I felt his hand slowly make its way down to my panties before rubbing my clit over them. I moaned out again a thrust my hips up. "Baby you're soaked, would you like me to help you with that?" he asked me looking into my eyes. I nodded frantically, needing the relief. "No Leah, words. I need to hear you tell me what you want baby"

"Please, Jace"

"Please, what? What do you want Leah?"

"Please make me cum, Jace"

"Of course baby, but first I need these panties off" he replied giving me a sexy smirk, before reaching down and sliding my panties down my legs, and throwing them with the rest of the clothing on the floor. "So beautiful" Jace whispered to himself while admiring my naked body. His head dipped down between my legs, and the only thing I feel is his tongue sliding up from my entrance, through my slit and landing on my clit, before repeating it a few more times.

"Oh my god, Jace. Don't stop, please, don't stop" I moaned out breathlessly.

And he didn't, instead, he wrapped his lips around my clit and sucked hard, making me scream in pleasure, whilst he thrusted 2 fingers inside my core, pumping in and out at a slow pace at first, and gradually got faster and deeper, curling his fingers to hit that special spot inside, all while still sucking and licking my clit.

"Jace, I'm so close"

"Cum for me Leah, let it go"

I felt that familiar knot in my stomach finally come undone, when I hit my exploding peak, screaming Jace's name, moaning and panting, while Jace still thrust his fingers in and out helping me to ride out my orgasm.

When I came down from my high, I looked at Jace with a blush and gave him a shy smile. I can't believe that just happened but that was the strongest orgasm I have ever felt. If he can do that with his fingers and tongue, I wonder what he can do with his cock. Just thinking about it makes my blush deepen.

Jace brought me back from my thoughts by kissing his way back up my body, kissing each breast, across my collarbone and jaw to my lips, giving me a passionate kiss. We pulled away from the kiss when we both needed air, and looking into my eyes Jace whispered "Do you want to do this?" I nodded again, which Jace wasn't too happy about "No Leah, I need you to tell me what you want"

"I want you, Jace, I want you to make me yours, I want you to fuck me"

He growled at my answer and attacked my lips with his once again, while I reached down and peeled his boxers from his body and onto the floor. I gasped when I looked down at his cock, oh my god, it's huge, how is that supposed to fit? I thought. Jace must be able to read my thoughts as he told me "it'll fit baby I promise, we will take it slow so you can adjust"

I nodded an okay and waited for Jace to line himself up with my entrance. When he did I felt him pause again, looking up at him, he had concern written all over his face. "Are you sure you want this Leah?"

"Yes, Jace, I want you"

He didn't need any more assurance than that as I felt him start pushing into my entrance, stretching me to fit him, he pushed further in until his cock was all the way in and gave me a few moments to adjust to his size. I knew he was big but wow, I've never been filled in my life like I am with him. I've only ever slept with one other person, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend I had back in freshman year in college, and he wasn't nearly as big as Jace.

I nodded to Jace to let him know I was ready for him to carry on, and he slowly pulled most of the way out, just leaving the tip of his cock inside, and thrusting fast and deep back inside of me, making me moan out his name again. He continued to do that for a few moments before his pace started to get faster and deeper into my core. "You're so tight baby, so perfect" Jace moaned out between his thrusts. I was moaning and panting but the whole time, I couldn't take my gaze from Jace's eyes that were watching me too.

A few moments passed just staring into each other's eyes when he leaned into me placing soft kisses along my jaw up to my lips and deepening the kiss. His tongue swept along my bottom lip so I opened my mouth and his tongue massaged mine, it was as if we were putting all of our feelings into this one kiss.

Moaning into his mouth, I could feel my core starting to clench around Jace's cock, and my stomach start to tighten once more as I felt my orgasm climbing to its peak. "Cum for me baby, squeeze my cock, with your tight pussy" Jace moaned out. That was my undoing, I came so hard around his cock, that a couple more thrusts later, Jace grunted, moaning my name as he hit his own climax, emptying his load inside me.

He collapsed on top of me, keeping his weight on his forearms that were resting on either side of me, placing his face in the crook of my neck, trying to get his breath back. After a moment, he fell to my side, pulling me to his body and placing gentle kisses on the side of my face, around to my lips. He kissed me softly, before we both lay comfortably in each other's arms.

Sleep was creeping up quickly, feeling my eyelids dropping, and falling into a peaceful sleep. Before I was completely, engulfed in the darkness, I heard 3 words coming from Jace's mouth that I have been wanting to say to him myself.

"I love you"